Twin Cities Radio & Electronics Club Australia
- An informative site with information about our Australian Ham Radio & Electronics Clubs activities - and other interesting items such as links, photos, emergency service exercises and other Amateur Radio related news items
- Windows application that will allow you to perform calculations with the popular Maidenhead Grid Square system. This grid system is used worldwide by amateur radio operators for many aspects of ham radio.
- HamAlyzer is a spectrum analyzer made just for hams, save plot images easily for emailing, monogramed with your call sign.
HamAlyzer looks no more supported, here 2.8 trial version available. Download hamalyzer
IK3OIL Ham radio homebrewing
- A site devoted to Amateur Radio Homebrewing, CW-decoder, CW QRP Transceiver for the 40 & 20 meters band, CMOS reader
K8CU Technical Topics
- Well documented Amateur Radio HF/VHF antenna projects, high power Russian GS35B RF amplifiers, mobile RFI solutions, related accessories, vintage radios, Six meter equipment, and useful techniques by K8CU are inside.