Search Results for "ham logging"54 links - and 1 categories
- OH2GI Ham System
- All-mode contesting and logging software system designed primarily for on-line operation of HF digital and CW radio stations through Terminal Node Controllers (TNC)
[ Hits: 1344 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- N1MM Logger Classic
- N1MM Logger Classic is a Free contest logging program for Windows. This is the old N1MM version, featuring Bandmaps for each vfo, check function, cw sending, highly integrated radio support, packet spot mapping features.
[ Hits: 11454 | Votes: 39 | Rating: 7.87 ]
- Ham radio logging software by IV3DDM, includes award facilities, callbook, packet cluster, RTX control, QSL info, ADIF - in english.
[ Hits: 2266 | Votes: 49 | Rating: 7.62 ]
- M1FXY Colin
- Ham radio software downloads including sstv, logging and morse code
[ Hits: 2364 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- Band Master
- Band Master is a program for Radio Amateurs that downloads DX spots and displays them in different ways, including a graphical band map. It can be used either as a stand alone application or as part of a logging or contesting software via the COM/OLE interface.
Rig control, country/province resolution, azimuth/distance calculator and online QRZ lookup are built-in, propagation prediction and geographical mapping are available through integration with HamCap and DX Atlas respectively.
[ Hits: 3070 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Ham Profile
- This database is not a logging program. It is intended to collect information about the HAMs that you know. You just record the call sign and name of a HAM that you meet. Later you can use QRZ to look up the call sign to validate that it matches the name.
[ Hits: 764 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HAM Atlas
- Ham radio map database with search and logging functions. Currently in german only, run under Windows.
[ Hits: 1390 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Free german Open Source HAM Logging Program unter the terms of the GNU General Public License. CLLOG runs under MS-DOS (Windows DOS-Window under 3.x,9x,NT,ME,2000) and LINUX. All Functions for Logbook.
[ Hits: 8131 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Ham logging software capable of handling up to 30,000+ log-books using one database and one image copy, and many more features by Norbert Oberweis - LX1NO / KM6RY
[ Hits: 2744 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 7.37 ]
- DX 4 Win
- DX4WIN is an easy to use, yet powerful logging program for every ham. It has been designed for the the serious and the casual DXer.
[ Hits: 20086 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 6.46 ]
- Eurowinlog is a ham logging software using worldmap zoomable capabilities. Handling 32400 gridsquares, dxcc, dxcluster, qsl printing and much more.
[ Hits: 5834 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.30 ]
- Full featured logging program available since 1989. Interfaces to most radio's, TNC's, and Callbooks. Runs under DOS and all "flavors" of Windows. Can run on 8088 or fastest Pentium machine. Easy to use with virtually unlimited database capability. Trial version. Program looks like being dismissed by hypersoft.
[ Hits: 2792 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.63 ]
- Personal logging program, support A.D.I.F export which makes it possible to produce custom QSL cards, by G0OPC
[ Hits: 1570 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.44 ]
- Winlog 32
- Logging software designed solely for Windows 95/98/ME/NT4/2000. The Author G0CUZ provides this software free to use by all Radio Amateurs and SWL's in true Ham Spirit.
[ Hits: 24376 | Votes: 66 | Rating: 5.87 ]
- Self-hosted Open source PHP Amateur Radio Logging Application originally started by Peter 2E0SQL to allow simple interaction with the Ham Radio Deluxe logbook using MySQL
[ Hits: 443 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- DXKeeper is a free application that logs QSOs, tracks award status, generates QSL cards & labels, addresses envelopes, uploads QSOs to eQSL.cc and LotW, and downloads progress info from eQSL.cc and LotW. It can reference the RAC, Hamcall, and QRZ callbooks as well as the QRZ.com web site to fill in data when logging, or to update already-logged QSOs. DXKeeper automatically interoperates with all members of the freeware DXLab Suite, including Commander (transceiver control and bandspread for Alinco, Elecraft, FlexRadio, Icom, Kachina, Kenwood, TenTec, Yaesu), DXView (world map, rotator control), WinWarbler (PSK, RTTY, CW, Phone) and SpotCollector (DX and WWV spots). It also interoperates with MMTTY, MMVARI, MMSSTV, MultiPSK, MixW, DX Atlas, and Ham Radio Deluxe.
[ Hits: 17596 | Votes: 456 | Rating: 8.45 ]
- Ham Log Book Program
- Ham Log book is written in MS Access. A good logging program that is very easy to use by Kevin Rea K6REA
[ Hits: 6538 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 7.37 ]
- Ham Pilot
- Shareware logging program that stores callsign, time, date, by Christopher Williams.
[ Hits: 1553 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- RodLog HAM radio logging system
- A site about RodLog, a HAM Radio logging system to replace the paper logbook and allow fast searching and analysis of the data.
[ Hits: 1033 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Turbo HamLog
- Japanes only logging program that run under windows.
[ Hits: 714 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- TurboLog is a station management and logging program for the discerning radio amateur / hamradio operator. Besides powerful database and logging functions there is a fully integrated support for the control of typical radio station equipment, e.g. Transceivers, Packet radio, Morse and voice keyer, Digital modes terminal, Antenna switching, Acoustic alerting, and more. Trial version available
[ Hits: 1067 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- LOGic Ham Radio Software
- Since 1989, LOGic has provided the amateur community with the ultimate in professional-grade ham radio logging software - the software with the most flexibility, the most features, and yet the easiest to use.
[ Hits: 1014 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- "Optimized for mobile, portable, and field operations; synchronizes with popular desktop logging programs. Anywhere, anytime - always have your logbook handy. For Palm OS"
[ Hits: 1701 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- RTTY by WF1B
- RTTY by WF1B combines features of a terminal program with the features of a contest logging program, support AEA PK-900,MFJ-1278, AMT-1, HAM PCI4000/4100/3000 and many more
[ Hits: 6392 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 5.88 ]
- HamLog for iPhone
- Amateur Radio logging application for the iPhone and iPod Touch.
[ Hits: 1105 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
You can try similar termslogging logging ce cw logging logging 64 bit cb logging logging for mac swl-logging swl logging dx logging sql logging logging win 7 logging mac logging os logging for i pad mac logging
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links