and 1 categories
about ham logging on dxzone.com
1 2 [next]
Software : Logging
Contesting : Software Software : Awards tracking Software : Collections Software : DX Cluster Software : Databases Software : Grid Bearing and Maps Software : Linux Software : Logging
Software : PalmOS Software : RTTY Software : iPhone
- Ham logging software capable of handling up to 30,000+ log-books using one database and one image copy, and many more features by Norbert Oberweis - LX1NO / KM6RY
[ Hits: 2551 | Votes: 34 | Rating: 7.56 ]
- DX 4 Win
- DX4WIN is an easy to use, yet powerful logging program for every ham. It has been designed for the the serious and the casual DXer.
[ Hits: 18742 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 6.32 ]
- Eurowinlog is a ham logging software using worldmap zoomable capabilities. Handling 32400 gridsquares, dxcc, dxcluster, qsl printing and much more.
[ Hits: 5448 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.30 ]
- Full featured logging program available since 1989. Interfaces to most radio's, TNC's, and Callbooks. Runs under DOS and all "flavors" of Windows. Can run on 8088 or fastest Pentium machine. Easy to use with virtually unlimited database capability. Trial version. Program looks like being dismissed by hypersoft.
[ Hits: 2553 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.63 ]
- 59+ Log
- Shareware logging tool for windows. Very efficient, fast and easy to use.
[ Hits: 8606 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 6.54 ]
- Personal logging program, support A.D.I.F export which makes it possible to produce custom QSL cards, by G0OPC
[ Hits: 1479 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.44 ]
- Winlog 32
- Logging software designed solely for Windows 95/98/ME/NT4/2000. The Author G0CUZ provides this software free to use by all Radio Amateurs and SWL's in true Ham Spirit.
[ Hits: 23042 | Votes: 64 | Rating: 5.79 ]
- Self-hosted Open source PHP Amateur Radio Logging Application originally started by Peter 2E0SQL to allow simple interaction with the Ham Radio Deluxe logbook using MySQL
[ Hits: 258 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- DXKeeper is a free application that logs QSOs, tracks award status, generates QSL cards & labels, addresses envelopes, uploads QSOs to eQSL.cc and LotW, and downloads progress info from eQSL.cc and LotW. It can reference the RAC, Hamcall, and QRZ callbooks as well as the QRZ.com web site to fill in data when logging, or to update already-logged QSOs. DXKeeper automatically interoperates with all members of the freeware DXLab Suite, including Commander (transceiver control and bandspread for Alinco, Elecraft, FlexRadio, Icom, Kachina, Kenwood, TenTec, Yaesu), DXView (world map, rotator control), WinWarbler (PSK, RTTY, CW, Phone) and SpotCollector (DX and WWV spots). It also interoperates with MMTTY, MMVARI, MMSSTV, MultiPSK, MixW, DX Atlas, and Ham Radio Deluxe.
[ Hits: 15355 | Votes: 427 | Rating: 8.54 ]
- Ham Log Book Program
- Ham Log book is written in MS Access. A good logging program that is very easy to use by Kevin Rea K6REA
[ Hits: 5843 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 7.82 ]
- Ham Pilot
- Shareware logging program that stores callsign, time, date, by Christopher Williams.
[ Hits: 1502 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- RodLog HAM radio logging system
- A site about RodLog, a HAM Radio logging system to replace the paper logbook and allow fast searching and analysis of the data.
[ Hits: 952 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Turbo HamLog
- Japanes only logging program that run under windows.
[ Hits: 647 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- TurboLog is a station management and logging program for the discerning radio amateur / hamradio operator. Besides powerful database and logging functions there is a fully integrated support for the control of typical radio station equipment, e.g. Transceivers, Packet radio, Morse and voice keyer, Digital modes terminal, Antenna switching, Acoustic alerting, and more
[ Hits: 965 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links