ham radio control
about ham radio control on dxzone.com
Result Page: [prev] 1
2 3 [next]
Antennas : Mobile Ham Radio : Personal Pages : Europe Internet and Radio : Online Receivers Manufacturers : Antenna Analyzers Manufacturers : Digital and Packet Radio Manufacturers : Interfaces Operating Modes : Remote Operations
Radio Equipment : HF Transceivers : Kenwood TS-2000 Radio Equipment : HF Transceivers : Yaesu FT-817 Radio Equipment : VHF-UHF Handhelds : Kenwood TH-D7A-E Software : Hellschreiber Software : Linux
- K7RLD Remote Ham Operation
- Detailed instructions on how to setup a remote station using Ham Radio Deluxe as remote control and skype for audio, even how to correctly setup Wake On Lan by K7RLD
[ Hits: 152 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Remote Control Your HF Rig via the Internet
- By Alfred T Yerger II WA2EHI, explain how to remote your rig by using ham radio deluxe and skype
[ Hits: 234 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- G7AQK remote control setup
- Description og G7AQK remote setup using Logmein and digipan for remote operation
[ Hits: 130 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
Software : Macintosh Software : Radio Control
- Grig Radio Control
- Grig is a freeware simple Ham Radio control (CAT) program based on the Ham Radio Control Libraries (Hamlib). It is intended to be highly generic presenting the user to the same graphical user interface regardless of which radio is being controlled.
Grig supports the most commonly used CAT commands that are implemented by Hamlib, and integrates well with other ham radio programs like Xlog and gMFSK.
Grig has been developed on Linux, but has been ported on Mac and Windows OS.
[ Hits: 15577 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.43 ]
- CQRLOG for Linux
- CQRLOG is a Linux advanced ham radio logger based on Firebird database. Provides radio control based on hamlib libraries.
[ Hits: 1378 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- LinRepeat is free repeater control software for Ham Radio that runs on Linux. It is easily configured and modifiable, and is licensed under the GNU Public License version 3 (GPLv3). It's intended to be as simple, fast, and stable as possible. It relies on other software such as Gstreamer although the program itself is written entirely in Perl.
[ Hits: 3612 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Grig is a simple Ham Radio control (CAT) program based on the Ham Radio Control Libraries (Hamlib). It is intended to be highly generic presenting the user to the same graphical user interface regardless of which radio is being controlled.
[ Hits: 1056 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
Software : Repeater Control Software : Utilities Technical Reference : Frequency Counter Technical Reference : Lightning Protection
- CallSign Software
- HamStationExtreme, hamradiostation and scopestation makers. CallSign Software provides a variety of Radio Control Packages to drive ICOM, Elecraft, and Ten-Tec's latest DSP based Transceivers and Receivers.
[ Hits: 1798 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- TS-870 Control Program
- Freeware remote control software for Kenwood TS-870 by EC4DFP
[ Hits: 1984 | Votes: 34 | Rating: 7.13 ]
- DX Buddy is a multi purpose ham radio application that let you control your radios, or controller, offer a logbook, cluster access, qrz lookups, and interface with several popular ham radio applications
[ Hits: 380 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links