Search Results for "ham radio control"60 links
Antennas : Mobile
- Mobile antenna controllers
- All remotely controlled HF mobile antennas require some sort of device to power the motor. Hints on setting up a ham radio mobile antenna by k0bg
[ Hits: 332 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- G7VKK Virtual Ham Radio Station
- G7VKK's Virtual Ham Radio Station has an S-Meter webcam and is fully web controllable via his website.
[ Hits: 2299 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 5.46 ]
- GlobalTuners provides access to remotely controlled radio receivers over the internet. You can listen to ham radio, shortwave radio, air traffic control, airband, ACARS, airports and much more. Tune remotely controlled receivers from all over the world with your browser and listen live.
[ Hits: 16105 | Votes: 46 | Rating: 7.66 ]
- Sells leading-edge voice and digital communications products to the world-wide military, government, industrial, and amateur radio marketplaces.
Bluetooth Remote Audio/PTT, Rig Controller with Audio & PTT , HamLinkUSB Rig Control, Noise filtersm antenna analyzers, Multimode Data Controller, TNC, Packet Radio Terminal Node Controller. USB2RS232
[ Hits: 3168 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- EZE UK PCInterfaces
- Digital mode interfaces are a speciality of EZE(UK). We are designers, agents, and manufacturers of both commercial, and ham radio interfaces together with programming units, and controllers.
[ Hits: 422 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- MDS-HAM Amateur Radio Products
- MDS-HAM Amateur Radio Products help make operating easier with the Introduction of the RC-1-Y, and RC-1-M rotor control box. A digital rotor control box with a serial computer interface at an affordable price which is made in America.
[ Hits: 1261 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- K7RLD Remote Ham Operation
- Detailed instructions on how to setup a remote station based on a Icom 706MK2G using Ham Radio Deluxe as remote control and skype for audio, even how to correctly setup Wake On Lan
[ Hits: 229 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Remote Control Your HF Rig via the Internet
- By Alfred T Yerger II WA2EHI, in this PDF file explain how to remote your rig via the internet by using HRD Ham Radio Deluxe and skype
[ Hits: 345 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- G7AQK remote control setup
- Description of G7AQK remote setup using Logmein remote desktop application and digipan for remote operations.
[ Hits: 183 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Remote Controlled TS-2000 Amateur Radio
- K2gxt is the rochester institute of technology's (rit) amateur radio club, allow TS-2000 remote control via ham radio deluxe and skype
[ Hits: 796 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- PorkControl for Yaesu FT-817ND
- PorkControl is a Java-based software controller for the Yaesu FT-817ND (and older FT-817) HAM transceiver. It is currently in beta and released under the GNU GPL v2 on Windows, Linux and MAC OSX. PorkControl is used to control frequency and other features without using the fiddly controls on the unit itself. It also supports automatic radio control to access repeaters based on the UK Repeater List.
[ Hits: 1883 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Kenwood TH-G71 protocol
- This PDF File include the serial commands to program and control the TH-G71. Should work with TH-D7 series too
[ Hits: 398 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Digital Master 780
- Digital Master 780 is a windows multi-mode program which uses Ham Radio Deluxe for radio control.
Support PSK, QPSK, Contestia, CW, DominoEx, Hell, MFSK, MT63, OLIVIA, RTTY, RTTYM, THROB and SSTV.
Offer Logging functions.
[ Hits: 12326 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 6.93 ]
- Grig Radio Control
- Grig is a freeware simple Ham Radio control (CAT) program based on the Ham Radio Control Libraries (Hamlib). It is intended to be highly generic presenting the user to the same graphical user interface regardless of which radio is being controlled.
Grig supports the most commonly used CAT commands that are implemented by Hamlib, and integrates well with other ham radio programs like Xlog and gMFSK.
Grig has been developed on Linux, but has been ported on Mac and Windows OS.
[ Hits: 17566 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.38 ]
- CQRLOG for Linux
- CQRLOG is a Linux advanced ham radio logger based on Firebird database. Provides radio control based on hamlib libraries.
[ Hits: 1442 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- LinRepeat is free repeater control software for Ham Radio that runs on Linux. It is easily configured and modifiable, and is licensed under the GNU Public License version 3 (GPLv3). It's intended to be as simple, fast, and stable as possible. It relies on other software such as Gstreamer although the program itself is written entirely in Perl.
[ Hits: 4108 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Grig is a simple Ham Radio control (CAT) program based on the Ham Radio Control Libraries (Hamlib). It is intended to be highly generic presenting the user to the same graphical user interface regardless of which radio is being controlled.
[ Hits: 1169 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- MacTNC is simple, configurable terminal software used by amateur (ham) radio operators to control a TNC (terminal node controller). MacTNC performs most of the same functions of other terminal software, but includes buttons for standard commands, and allows the user to configure additional buttons for special purposes. MacTNC works only user Mac OS X because it relies on Unix components of the current operating system.
[ Hits: 4926 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.40 ]
- CallSign Software
- HamStationExtreme, hamradiostation and scopestation makers. CallSign Software provides a variety of Radio Control Packages to drive ICOM, Elecraft, and Ten-Tec's latest DSP based Transceivers and Receivers.
[ Hits: 1809 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- TS-870 Control Program
- Freeware remote control software for Kenwood TS-870 by EC4DFP
[ Hits: 2143 | Votes: 36 | Rating: 7.15 ]
- DX Buddy is a multi purpose ham radio application that let you control your radios, or controller, offer a logbook, cluster access, qrz lookups, and interface with several popular ham radio applications
[ Hits: 798 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Echo Link client for Linux and general purpose voice services system for ham radio use. The svxlink server consists of a core that handles the connection to the tranceiver. The core can be configured to act as a repeater controller or to operate on a simplex channel
[ Hits: 2482 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.80 ]
- Ham Radio Control Libraries
- Hamlib is a library aid for software developers wishing to incorporate control of amateur radio hardware into their programs. Hamlib will allow ham radio software authors to concentrate on the user interface and the basic function of the program rather than radio control.
[ Hits: 559 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The BBRC Frequency Counter
- The Burnham Beaches Radio Club frequency counter is a PIC micro controller based frequency counter with LCD readout. It can be used stand alone or the in built offsets allow integration into a receiver
[ Hits: 589 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Lightning Protection : Protecting each I/O line
- KB22UT Article on how protecting ham radio station and in particular I/O Lines such as AC power, coax cable, control circuits, telephone line.
[ Hits: 455 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]