Search Results for "ham radio over the internet"6 links
- Community platform for ham radio amateurs. With ham2ham.com you can communicate with radio operators in all over the world via internet to support the amateur radio communication via HF, VHF, UHF, satellites and more.
[ Hits: 363 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- GlobalTuners provides access to remotely controlled radio receivers over the internet. You can listen to ham radio, shortwave radio, air traffic control, airband, ACARS, airports and much more. Tune remotely controlled receivers from all over the world with your browser and listen live.
[ Hits: 15348 | Votes: 45 | Rating: 7.61 ]
- Remote Amateur Radio over the internet
- K6ZB Bruce presentation of technologies to allow ham radio operate via internet
[ Hits: 1530 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.14 ]
- IP-Sound is a Free application for audio exchange client to client over a TCP/IPv4 network (Lan/Internet).
The main purpose for the existence of IP-Sound is to provide low quality audio 8-16kHz, with low latency for use together with remote control software for "ham" radio amateur equipment.
IP-Sound is developed by SM5VXC.
[ Hits: 28889 | Votes: 167 | Rating: 6.79 ]
- CQiNet, linking Ham Radio
- CQiNet is a family of programs that combine Ham Radio with the Internet using Voice over IP (VoIP) technology. Two programs are currently in the family, "theBridge" and echoLinux.
Thebridge is a iLink/EchoLink compatable conference bridge that runs under various versions of Unix as well as Windows.
EchoLinux is a EchoLink client program for the Linux operating system.
[ Hits: 2798 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- SV2AGW Packet Engine Professional
- This is a brand new program based on the well Known "AGW Packet Engine/ AGWPE". It is a special Windows utility for amateur radio packet users that interfaces multiple packet programs and multiple TNCs (Terminal Node Controllers) / modems: lets one TNC be used by more than one packet program, lets one packet program use more than one TNC, lets your sound card be used as a physical TNC or modem, no need to buy a TNC
, has an optional 'TCP/IP Over Radio' feature that lets you send TCP/IP data sentences via packet to internet gateways
[ Hits: 2150 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]