Search Results for "ham radio pro"503 links - and 5 categories
Antennas : Shortwave
- Inverted L antenna
- The ever-popular inverted L antnna, a fast to implement and setup shortwave antenna project by Arnie Coro C02KK
[ Hits: 27326 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 6.79 ]
- 9AFF Annual Award
- Award rules for foreign participation in the Project
croatian flora and fauna On The Air
[ Hits: 80 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Antietam Radio Association
- Home of the ARA Club W3CWC, Proud Sponsors of the Maryland DC QSO Party and The Hagerstown Hamfest
[ Hits: 1033 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.60 ]
- NTAN Nightly Talk Around Net
- Nightly Talk Around Net sparked many new ideals and has promoted Amateur Radio in our area with things like, ARES, Skywarn Classes, Field Day, VE testing, Internet and other events that bring our Hams together as one big family.
[ Hits: 590 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Custom Ham Maps
- The webs premier site for custom ham maps (azimuthal equidistant projection maps) and great circle bearing/distant charts for the radio amateur. Customized azimuthal equidistant projection maps and tables.
[ Hits: 4431 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.57 ]
- PSK31 Frequencies for QSO
- Proposed frequencies for PSK31 QSO
[ Hits: 9635 | Votes: 51 | Rating: 5.02 ]
- National Weather Service Marine Forecasts
- Amateur radio, commonly referred to as "Ham" radio, is popular among the yachting and small boat community as a means of providing communications and receiving weather information.
[ Hits: 170 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Flexnet Group
- A German group of hams who spend their time developing software for Amateur packet radio. Their main project is the PC/FlexNet package.
[ Hits: 672 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Kenwood Smart Memory KSM by pp1etl
- KSM Kenwood Smart Memory is a program to read and update the memory channels of a Kenwood amateur radio. The current supported types are: TS-450S, TS-570D, TS-570S, TS-690S, TS-870S, TS-940S,TS-950S.
[ Hits: 9642 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 5.73 ]
- Martin Lynch & Sons
- ML&S UK Ham Radio Store dealer for top amateur radio manufacturers, cb radio, marine avionics and commercial products.
[ Hits: 6451 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- Yagi Designer
- Program that produces antenna radiation patterns and graphs for SWR, forward gain, and F/B ratios
[ Hits: 21592 | Votes: 57 | Rating: 6.26 ]
- Freeware for Amateur Radio
- Programs for hams written by Alex Shovkoplyas
[ Hits: 9947 | Votes: 688 | Rating: 7.57 ]
- AirMail is a HF radio mail program for sending and receiving messages via Pactor, either via the ham radio system or participating marine or commercial services
[ Hits: 2734 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Radio Distance Software
- This is a trivial program which calculates the distance and the bearing between two points. Points are either entered as geogr. data (Latitude/Longitude) or as qth-locator in the Maidenhead format (6 or 8 digits), as used in ham radio. Output is in degrees [°] for bearings, in Kilometer [km], US statute miles [mi] or nautical miles [nm] for distance
[ Hits: 10786 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.29 ]
- XPR for Linux
- Simple program for ham radio Uses AX25 support built in Linux kernel, works in X11 graphics environment.
[ Hits: 2052 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.85 ]
- Full featured logging program available since 1989. Interfaces to most radio's, TNC's, and Callbooks. Runs under DOS and all "flavors" of Windows. Can run on 8088 or fastest Pentium machine. Easy to use with virtually unlimited database capability. Trial version. Program looks like being dismissed by hypersoft.
[ Hits: 2843 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.63 ]
- A digital mode decoding and terminal program that uses no terminal unit, terminal node controller, or multimode hardware.
It does all its decoding using the sound card inside the computer, and it can interface with a radio using a COM port.
Zakanaka is an extremely cost-effective way of operating PSK31 and RTTY
[ Hits: 18998 | Votes: 43 | Rating: 7.07 ]
- Ham Helper
- Ham Helper is a tool that will help Ham Radio operators with many tasks. Features include UTC Time display, Callsign Country lookup, internet callsign lookup, band plans, W1AW schedule, bearing/distance calculation and more.
[ Hits: 5728 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.55 ]
- Amplifier Simulation Program - ASP 4.0
- Design weak signal GaAs FET or bipolar PreAmps. Automatically designs for optimum gain, NF, VSWR or all.
[ Hits: 2460 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 5.30 ]
- Toroid Pro
- Designed by microwave engineers to provide filter, radio,microwave and Ham radio engineers with all relevant information of an inductor and core at his or her finger tips
[ Hits: 6095 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 3.93 ]
ham radio pro
You can try similar termsarmy radio manual model 18 radio radio amateur radio exam questionstheory radio shack short wave radio radio-shack-short-wave-radio radio manual model 18 radio radio shack radio mods radio shack htx 100 10 meter radio cb radio wireless radio microphone ham radio portable go-kit (amateur radio por radio shack 12 587 radio paleta radio han radio a radio shack ham radio ht radio to radio cloning radio shack 12-587 radio am radio
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links