Search Results for "ham stations"37 links - and 1 categories
- J-Pole theory
- The J-Pole antenna is an omnidirectional antenna that can be used for base, mobile and field day stations. It does not need a ground plane, radials or a complicated matching system. The J-Pole can be cheaply, simply and quickly constructed using a variety of techniques, some of which are discussed in this article.
[ Hits: 29500 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- Vintage Amateur Radio Stations
- Preserving and operating Vintage Amateur radio stations of the 1920's to 1930's era
[ Hits: 1235 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8.40 ]
- OH2GI Ham System
- All-mode contesting and logging software system designed primarily for on-line operation of HF digital and CW radio stations through Terminal Node Controllers (TNC)
[ Hits: 1361 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- Dutch links and e-mails
- PA stations with emails and links to personal pages mantained by PA3ESZ
[ Hits: 592 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Ex-USSR Territories
- Updated list of prefixes and suffixes of ex-USSR radio amateur stations
[ Hits: 1173 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.86 ]
- Russian robinson club
- Club Russian Robinson for amateurs interested in radio communication from polar stations, islands and maritime mobile objects RRC founded in 1993. Goals are consolidation of radio amateurs, operating now or operated in the past on islands, drift-ice research, arctic and marine stations, signing their personal callsigns or as participants of DX-peditions.
[ Hits: 613 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- OE1002419 Kurt Brandstetter
- Page with pictures of my boatanchors and QSL's from Ham Radio, Broadcast and Utility stations. Over 330 DXCC countries. QSL Info Page with a lot of search engines for QSL Info servers. Broadcast and Utility QSL's.
[ Hits: 903 | Votes: 253 | Rating: 8.61 ]
- TA1DX Atila
- Turkish ham radio stations with links, and IOTA info, in turkish
[ Hits: 513 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- Japan DX Web Cluster
- HF DX Web Cluster from JAPAN show spots by JA stations
[ Hits: 602 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- colombian ham radio stations,radioaficionados colombianos,dx,qsl,photos,fotos
[ Hits: 671 | Votes: 66 | Rating: 6.77 ]
- Remote controlled receivers
- Use real audio streams to listen to Hf and VHF stations around the world via remote controlled receivers connected to the web.
[ Hits: 103825 | Votes: 243 | Rating: 4.78 ]
- What is DX
- Some people say the "D" in DX stands for Distance, and the "X" stands for the unknown, meaning hearing unidentified stations until identified. Read more on meanings of DX in Ham Radio slang.
[ Hits: 559 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Split Operations - When and How
- When do you need to go to a split operation ? When the people you are giving reports to are not answering, or when you are not getting your report from the station you are working because of other stations who are continuously calling.
[ Hits: 571 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- APRS in Tokyo
- APRS stations in the Tokyo region tracking database from FindU.com
[ Hits: 428 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- ARRLWeb: Automobile
- Hams have been putting stations in their cars since the Twenties. Today, there is great satisfaction in facing the challenge of installing a transceiver in our small cars and pick-ups, using somewhat inefficient antennas
[ Hits: 720 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Radio Bahamas, ZNS
- Info about the three AM BCB stations of ZNS (Zed-N-S), Radio Bahamas.
[ Hits: 1285 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.78 ]
- You can plot stations, country prefixes and print the maps over multiple sheets of paper.
[ Hits: 3585 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- HamComm 3.1
- DOS Freeware popular program for ham radio communications, supports reception and transmission of radio teletype RTTY, AMTOR ARQ/FEC, SITOR A/B, NAVTEX and Morse code (CW) signals. A decoder for SHIP and SYNOP reports from weather stations is also included. This program is discontinued and unsupported. Originally developped by Schroeder DL5YEC
[ Hits: 22930 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.59 ]
- SkySpy ACARS
- SkySpy is a software program combining a decoder and a database in order to decode ACARS transmissions, the digital data link between commercial aircraft and ground stations, demod ACARS FAX METEO POCSAG HAM
[ Hits: 36143 | Votes: 48 | Rating: 5.45 ]
- Grounding Systems for Hams
- Grounding Systems for Amateur Radio Stations, Safety grounds vs. radio frequency (RF) grounds, the practical station ground
[ Hits: 12521 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 9.00 ]
You can try similar termsswl-stations stations swl stations all stations am stations ham stations uk stations sdr stations tv stations ka stations beacon stations docking stations and veh local-ham-stations italian sw stations numbers stations
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links