Search Results for "ham transceiver"130 links
Manufacturers : Accessories
- Nifty! Ham Accessories
- Nifty! Quick Reference Guides and short form Mini-manuals and for Kenwood, Icom, Yaesu and Elecraft transceivers.
[ Hits: 870 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Rack Mounts for ham radio transceivers and receivers
[ Hits: 335 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DTMF Kit
- DTMF-KIT1 board for Transceiver, board for Telephone-Line and Remote-control without a HAM Transceiver
[ Hits: 1502 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- F6BLK.net -- Bernie's Website
- F6BLK, ham radio operator since 1958, discovered the QRP in 1995. He presents the transceivers he built : the very performant Elecraft K2, and antennas. A part of the site is reserved for Gerard F6EHJ, who presents his creations.
[ Hits: 1716 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 8.82 ]
- PC to RTX interface
- Schematics for IC-706, IC-718, IC-756PRO, TS-570, TS-870, and simple universal S.B. interface
All three interfaces presented on this page employ galvanic isolation of the transceiver from PC computer. Audio paths are separated by transformers, optocouplers serve to separate the digital paths (PTT and RTTY keying).
[ Hits: 3444 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Ten Tec eHam Reviews
- eHam users review of the Ten-Tec Orion transceiver
[ Hits: 333 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Baofeng UV3R comments
- A Review of the Handheld VHF/UHF Transceiver with known problems and cool features
[ Hits: 616 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Batteries America
- Online store for most of ham radio transceivers including ADI Alinco Icom Kenwood Standard Uniden Yaesu Prume and radio shack
[ Hits: 405 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Dave's Radio Receiver Page
- SW receiver review's including the JRC NRD-545,WJ-8711A,AOR AR7030. Also ham transceiver reviews - misc.
[ Hits: 5702 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 8.09 ]
- This is a Ham Radio Software Transceiver for Amateur Radio. Software works in Windows, Mac and Linux. HamSphere is a community for Ham Radio operators and other radio enthusiasts. Amateur radio equipment is not needed. The Transceiver uses java technology and covers all virtual Ham Radio and Amateur radio bands from 160 to 6 meters.
[ Hits: 906 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.83 ]
- Freeware dos VHF/UHF Logbook morse code facility, kenwood transceivers interface, moontracking, distance and bearing calculators by DF9CY but discontinued and unsupported
[ Hits: 1595 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DXKeeper is a free application that logs QSOs, tracks award status, generates QSL cards & labels, addresses envelopes, uploads QSOs to eQSL.cc and LotW, and downloads progress info from eQSL.cc and LotW. It can reference the RAC, Hamcall, and QRZ callbooks as well as the QRZ.com web site to fill in data when logging, or to update already-logged QSOs. DXKeeper automatically interoperates with all members of the freeware DXLab Suite, including Commander (transceiver control and bandspread for Alinco, Elecraft, FlexRadio, Icom, Kachina, Kenwood, TenTec, Yaesu), DXView (world map, rotator control), WinWarbler (PSK, RTTY, CW, Phone) and SpotCollector (DX and WWV spots). It also interoperates with MMTTY, MMVARI, MMSSTV, MultiPSK, MixW, DX Atlas, and Ham Radio Deluxe.
[ Hits: 18328 | Votes: 458 | Rating: 8.45 ]
- HamScope is a freeware windows multi-mode communications package for amateur radio that supports: PSK31 BPSK and QPSK RTTY ASCII MFSK16 PACKET CW. Support radio control interface for several ICOM, TenTec, Kenwood, and Yaesu transceivers. Compatible with DXbase LOGic 7 RYLogit TRX-Manager YPLOG. By KD5HIO Glen
[ Hits: 92973 | Votes: 199 | Rating: 7.07 ]
- A free application that controls up to 4 Alinco, Elecraft, FlexRadio, Icom, JST, Kachina, Kenwood, TenTec, or Yaesu transceivers, switching between them manually or automatically based on frequency, and displaying frequency-dependent settings for devices like tuners and amplifiers;
includes a bandspread, and supports transverters, frequency and mode tracking by an independent transceiver or receiver, SDR-based panadaptors,
and SO2R switching with microHam or OTRSP-compliant devices.
[ Hits: 75618 | Votes: 1111 | Rating: 6.18 ]
- 80m SSB & CW transceiver
- The 80m SSB & CW transceiver design is based on an already proven concept used in ATLAS amateur transistorised transceivers from 70's
[ Hits: 10168 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 5.19 ]
- 7 MHz SSB Transceiver
- Circuit diagram and discription of 7 MHz Ham Radio SSB Transceiver. Transceiver using two MC1496, 4.43 MHz Ladder filter, LM386, LM324 and IRF840 in final.
[ Hits: 18392 | Votes: 40 | Rating: 6.69 ]
- Ham Radio Circuits
- Circuits of SSB Transceiver, AM DSB Transmitter, Antennas, BFO, VFO, 807, FM Mike, Crystal filter and more.
[ Hits: 34862 | Votes: 54 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- IK3OIL Ham radio homebrewing
- A site devoted to Amateur Radio Homebrewing, CW-decoder, CW QRP Transceiver for the 40 & 20 meters band, CMOS reader
[ Hits: 4245 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- 6m SSB/CW transceiver
- Building a SSB & CW QRP transceiver for 50 Mhz
[ Hits: 10362 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 4.15 ]
- Motorola Radius M110 modification
- Turn a professional 2m VHF FM PMR transceiver Motorola Radius M110 into an amateur radio
[ Hits: 8677 | Votes: 46 | Rating: 4.45 ]
You can try similar termstransceiver 40m dsb transceiver qrp cw transceiver transceiver ic ssb transceiver psk transceiver qrp dsb transceiver ham transceiver hf transceiver transceiver 10m rt 60 transceiver 40 m transceiver am transceiver vhf transceiver sdr transceiver
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links