Search Results for "hard core dx"20 links
- Simple active antenna
- This circuit shows an active antenna that can be used for AM, FM, and shortwave
[ Hits: 5454 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Why active antennas aren't perfect
- There have been various comments here regarding the effectiveness of active antennas
[ Hits: 2359 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- The 9:1 balun
- Antenna special on hard-core-dx.com
[ Hits: 31496 | Votes: 30 | Rating: 5.39 ]
- 4:1 balun for 160 to 10 meters
- Articke By Clay Wynn
[ Hits: 30468 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 5.17 ]
- How to get a Perfect Beverage
- Antenna special on hard-core-dx, how to install a perfect Beverage
[ Hits: 3524 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Why terminate a Beverages
- Terminating the far end of the Beverage makes it unidirectional. It also makes the receiving angle of the antenna lower.
[ Hits: 2551 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Poor ground, better Beverage
- Poorer conducting earth beneath a Beverage gives better performance
[ Hits: 1822 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- T2FD, The Forgotten Antenna
- The terminated. tilted, folded dipole T2FD is a little known antenna that performs excellently. Compact in size compared to a half-wave dipole the T2FD provides signal gain, wide frequency coverage, and exceptionally low noise characteristics.
[ Hits: 4687 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- HC DX Feeding that antenna
- Avoid noise, boost performance: make a perfect coax feed line. The perfect feedline, How to install your antenna properly, How to get the best from your coax
[ Hits: 2264 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Practical indoor antennas
- Some practical indoor antennas that can be built by anyone
[ Hits: 9339 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.80 ]
- K9AY loop
- K9AY is a loop developed in the early 1990's by American radio amateur Gary Breed
[ Hits: 12927 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.83 ]
- The K9AY Terminated Loop
- A compact directional receiving antenna
[ Hits: 2072 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- The Carpet loop indoor antenna
- High performance indoor shortwave antenna, the Carpet Loop II is an ideal step upward for the listener who wants something better than a random wire but doesn't want the expensive dice roll of an active antenna.
[ Hits: 27772 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 7.82 ]
- Hula Hoop Loop antenna
- The concept of the "Hula Loop" came after many years of building medium wave loops of varying size, shape and performance. Usually these loops are constructed on a square wooden frame, with wire being wrapped around the periphery
[ Hits: 2485 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- The Carpet Loop
- The Carpet Loop II is an inexpensive, easily built, high performance antenna that can work in almost all apartments.
[ Hits: 7232 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- The Bird Feeder Antenna
- A hidden antenna must be just that: hidden. So don't install an antenna, but something else. Lika a bird feeder.
[ Hits: 6182 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- T2FD The Forgotten Antenna
- "Some have called the T2FD a ""squashed rhombic"" antenna. It does bear some design similarities to the non resonant rhombic, but theoretically it is admittedly inferior. However, the T2FD performs well in a modest amount of space."
[ Hits: 19726 | Votes: 59 | Rating: 5.40 ]
- Balloon or kite antenna? Why not
- Balloon antennas, mainly about using 2 balloons instead of one for a vertical antenna.
[ Hits: 575 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Antenna Selector
- This project was built to be able to experience with more of an antenna and also in turn to be able to have a system that offers security to the receivers, carrying out the discharge to ground of the antennas
[ Hits: 3370 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Simple anti-static device
- With all the wire you have out, you may run into a problem with static buildup on the antennas. This static may try to make its way into your receiver, causing you major problems and damage that can run into a lot of money.
[ Hits: 803 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
hard core dx
You can try similar termshard core dx air-core-toroid-core-lib-tmp-upload-images-i air-core-toroid-core-lib-tmp-upload-images/c air-core-toroid-core-lib-tmp-upload-images-a hard hard manual hard reset hard dipole 80 atom hard drives hard line cable 40 meter hard dipole hard drawn copper hard drawn wire hard drawn copper wire n type 1/2 super flex hard line connectors
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links