Search Results for "hard core dx"20 links
- Simple active antenna
- This circuit shows an active antenna that can be used for AM, FM, and shortwave
[ Hits: 5065 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- Why active antennas aren't perfect
- There have been various comments here regarding the effectiveness of active antennas
[ Hits: 2192 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- The 9:1 balun
- Antenna special on hard-core-dx.com
[ Hits: 30204 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 5.08 ]
- 4:1 balun for 160 to 10 meters
- Articke By Clay Wynn
[ Hits: 28213 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- How to get a Perfect Beverage
- Antenna special on hard-core-dx, how to install a perfect Beverage
[ Hits: 3438 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Why terminate a Beverages
- Terminating the far end of the Beverage makes it unidirectional. It also makes the receiving angle of the antenna lower.
[ Hits: 2485 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Poor ground, better Beverage
- Poorer conducting earth beneath a Beverage gives better performance
[ Hits: 1748 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- T2FD, The Forgotten Antenna
- The terminated. tilted, folded dipole T2FD is a little known antenna that performs excellently. Compact in size compared to a half-wave dipole the T2FD provides signal gain, wide frequency coverage, and exceptionally low noise characteristics.
[ Hits: 4506 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- HC DX Feeding that antenna
- Avoid noise, boost performance: make a perfect coax feed line. The perfect feedline, How to install your antenna properly, How to get the best from your coax
[ Hits: 2219 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Practical indoor antennas
- Some practical indoor antennas that can be built by anyone
[ Hits: 8854 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.80 ]
- K9AY loop
- K9AY is a loop developed in the early 1990's by American radio amateur Gary Breed
[ Hits: 12749 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.83 ]
- The K9AY Terminated Loop
- A compact directional receiving antenna
[ Hits: 1916 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- The Carpet loop indoor antenna
- High performance indoor shortwave antenna, the Carpet Loop II is an ideal step upward for the listener who wants something better than a random wire but doesn't want the expensive dice roll of an active antenna.
[ Hits: 26484 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 7.53 ]
- Hula Hoop Loop antenna
- The concept of the "Hula Loop" came after many years of building medium wave loops of varying size, shape and performance. Usually these loops are constructed on a square wooden frame, with wire being wrapped around the periphery
[ Hits: 2210 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- The Carpet Loop
- The Carpet Loop II is an inexpensive, easily built, high performance antenna that can work in almost all apartments.
[ Hits: 7131 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- The Bird Feeder Antenna
- A hidden antenna must be just that: hidden. So don't install an antenna, but something else. Lika a bird feeder.
[ Hits: 6082 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- T2FD The Forgotten Antenna
- "Some have called the T2FD a ""squashed rhombic"" antenna. It does bear some design similarities to the non resonant rhombic, but theoretically it is admittedly inferior. However, the T2FD performs well in a modest amount of space."
[ Hits: 19311 | Votes: 58 | Rating: 5.42 ]
- Balloon or kite antenna? Why not
- Balloon antennas, mainly about using 2 balloons instead of one for a vertical antenna.
[ Hits: 500 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Antenna Selector
- This project was built to be able to experience with more of an antenna and also in turn to be able to have a system that offers security to the receivers, carrying out the discharge to ground of the antennas
[ Hits: 3158 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Simple anti-static device
- With all the wire you have out, you may run into a problem with static buildup on the antennas. This static may try to make its way into your receiver, causing you major problems and damage that can run into a lot of money.
[ Hits: 766 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]