Gamma Match Article
- A working analysis of the gamma-match problem that gives usefull practical results. New light on the question of when it will and when it won't give a perfect match to the coaxial transmission line.
Amateur Radio Miniature Rigs
- Article abuot Minitature rigs, basics common features and common problems of Icom IC-7000 IC-7200, Yaesu FT-100, ICOM IC-706, Kenwood TS50S, SGC2020, Kenwood TS-480, Yaesu FT-450 by K0BG
IC-746PRO TX Problem
- The IC-746PRO is a great rig. But it has a few reliability issues, especially with the earlier-production units. This article addresses four problem areas:. IC151 on the RF Unit.
Driver circuit on the PA Unit. HRX-muting circuit on the CTRL Unit. Predriver on the PA Unit.
Xperto Antenna Software AN-SOF
- XPERTO is a software for the modeling of antennas and 3D arbitrarily shaped wire structures. Xperto computes the electromagnetic response of wire antennas, including radiation and scattering problems.
5th order High Pass VHF Filter
- Sometimes many VHF-UHF modern transceivers have problems with BROADCAST Interference and CROSS-modulation from FM commercial broadcast stations this article shows a simple Batteworth HI-Pass VHF Filter to reduce this problem
Automotive Interference Problems
- Installing mobile radios in your new megabucks car can be a frightening proposition - especially if RF from your rig could damage your shiny new roadster
Track down television interference
- Nearly half of all reception problems are due to deficiencies or faults in the television receiver, the aerial lead or the aerial. This article will help you to check whether the problem you are having is due to one of these causes.