- Ferrite Toroids. Iron Powder Toroids. Ferrite Beads. Split Cores. Cable clamp-ons. Balun Cores. W2FMI Baluns and Ununs. Inductive components for EMI Suppression and RFI Suppresion, power supplies, HAM radio.
- U.S. based manufacturer of Connectors Jacks and Plugs Jackfields and Jack Panels Cable Assemblies nd Patch Cords Switches
- Harbour Industries, the worldwide High Temperature and High Performance cable manufacturer, offers a wide range of Mil-Spec and Commercial designs such as NEMA HP3/HP4 and SAE AS22759
General Cable Home Page
- Leader in the development, design, manufacture, marketing and distribution of copper, aluminum and fiber optic wire and cable products for the energy, industrial, specialty and communications markets
Radio Frequency Systems
- RFS is a global designer and manufacturer of cable and antenna systems plus active and passive RF conditioning modules, providing total-package solutions for wireless infrastructure.
- Echolink, EQSO, Echostation, SSTV, WEFAX, PSK-31 other digital sound card modes
- KF6VSG pskmeter page, describing the hardware, software and firmware for a monitoring device for psk31 transceivers that automatically maintains the sound card level to give maximum drive to the transmitter without introducing distortion.
DEHN, Inc. Surge & Lightning ProtectionPriority listing
- Offering transient voltage surge suppressor, TVSS, patch cables, surge arresters, surge protectors for lightning and power surge protection for electrical equipment, IT networks, communication systems, data lines, relay systems and solid state controllers.
Sound Card Packet
- This amateur radio web site explains how to use the AGWPE utility program to send and receive packet (a digital data mode) using the sound card of your PC instead of a traditional TNC (Terminal Node Controller), a radio modem.
- Distributor of electronic components, ull range of semiconductors (active components), including relays, circuit breakers, transistors, diodes, memory devices, microprocessors, microcontrollers, and other integrated cuircuits, as well as passive components, such as capacitors, resistors, inductors, and electromechanical products, including cable, switches, connectors, filters, and sockets.
CwGet PPCupdatedPriority listing
- A program to decode Morse code via sound input of PDA to text. No additional hardware required - your need only receiver and PDA with sound input. Built-in microphone of device can be used also.
WINRAD by I2PHDpop
- Winrad is a free software program designed to implement a Software Defined Radio (SDR), meant to run under Windows XP, Windows 2000, or Windows 98SE. In a nutshell, it accepts a chunk of up to 96 kHz coming from a complex mixer in form of two signals, I and Q, fed to the PC sound card.
- HamTimer was written by WF0GM to provide a way of showing both UTC Time and Local Time simultaneously, Provide a reminder to the Amateur Operator to identify his/her station every 10 minutes as necessary, Sound an alarm for WWV solar activity announcements each hour.
Microphone connections by G4WPW
- Roy G4WPW has collected one of the most complete and interesting pages for microphone connections schemas and wiring. Includes Kenwood microphones schematics as well as Yaesu Icom Alinco Adonis Drake Heil JRC MFJ schematics