- Essentially, a choke balun is designed to 'divorce' your antenna from the feed line. if your feed line is coaxial cable then you don't want it to be part of your antenna. you want to be able to deliver all your power to the radiator itself, i.e. 'the antenna'. a choke balun does this admirably
Sound samples of digital transmissions
- Sound samples of the transmission modes recorded at 11025 samples per second, mono and the message in all of the samples is the same: "the quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog 1234567890".
- RF Connectors Cable Assembly Attenuators Filters High Power VHF Amplifiers, Adapters MMCX MCX SMA SMB SMC BNC TNC N from RFAC Solutions
SSB Electronic USA
- manufactures and distributes HF, VHF, UHF and SHF equipment covering 10MHz. - 47.0GHz. Our products include: Wireless LAN / WAN Bidirectional Linear Amplifiers, Low Noise Preamplifiers - LNA's, RF Linear Amplifiers, Relays, Transverter Systems, Frequency Translation Systems, Downconverters, Antennas, Parabolic Dishes, Coaxial Cable, Relays, Antenna Switches, Microwave Test equipment, PC controlled Receivers, Microwave Linear Amplifiers including models for Telemetry, Wireless, and CDMA applications.
Electronika International Inc
- Electronika International Inc, Cleveland, OHIO manufacturers wide range of Coaxial Cable Assembly, Coaxial Connectors & Adapters, Power Dividers, Attenuators, Coaxial Switches, Amplifiers, Fiber Optic cords, Bias TEE, Isolator & Circulator and other products
- Power connectors, power cables, coax cables, wires, batteries fuses and holders and tools
- Dds data- communication Data and Tele-Communication Solutions: UMTS GSM GPRS Telemetry programmers Adeunis RF systems, antennas, radio transmission modules, oscilloscopes GPS and coax cables dealer in Holland
- IP-Sound is a Free application for audio exchange client to client over a TCP/IPv4 network (Lan/Internet).
The main purpose for the existence of IP-Sound is to provide low quality audio 8-16kHz, with low latency for use together with remote control software for "ham" radio amateur equipment.
IP-Sound is developed by SM5VXC.
- SignalGen is a free (GPL) Linux (Xwindows GUI-based) utility that generates relatively low frequency signals with the use of a PC sound card. It is an entirely suitable replacement for a hardware signal generator if one doesn't require signals of a frequency higher than about 50 KHz. SignalGen creates any frequency between a fraction of one Hertz and an upper limit determined by your sound card's capabilities.
- A free (GPL) Linux (Xwindows GUI-based) utility that performs spectral analysis on real-time data from a sound card or other source, and can analyze the spectra of various sound file types. It can also accept data from many kinds of applications in plain-text form by way of the "named pipe" feature of Linux
Simple Electronic Keyer
- A simple keyer which can be built for as little as $6 with some junk box parts. Although this circuit is not a true iambic keyer, it is capable of producing perfectly sounding CW.