Search Results for "hf antenna"713 links - and 17 categories
Antennas : 40M
- NVI 40 Meter Antenna Modeling
- The idea of using a low mount dipole, enhanced with reflector wires directly beneath the dipole, on the ground, appears to be a very good approach to creating an NVI specific antenna for local HF operation.
[ Hits: 2698 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- X-Beam for 6m 2m and 70cm
- X-Beam antenna by K0EMT for 50 Mhz and VHF UHF bands
[ Hits: 3865 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 3.57 ]
- UHF 11 elements beam antenna
- An eleven elements yagi antenna for 430-450 Mhz by PU1LHP In portuguese
[ Hits: 2117 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.20 ]
- Multiband HF antenna
- A multiband hf antenna for restricted spaces covering 80 40 20 15 meters Based on the VK2ERG shortened 80M dipole
[ Hits: 4638 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- The DBJ-2 portable J-Pole
- A Portable VHF-UHF Roll-up J-pole Antennam that resonates on both bands but actually performs as a half wave radiator on both bands
[ Hits: 3706 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- HF Magnetic Loop Antenna
- Local and DX contacts from tight spaces, it works from 40 to 17 meters
[ Hits: 2117 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 1.8 to 21 Mhz Magnetic Loop antenna
- Magnetic loops are a compromise antenna and performance will be down on a full size-wire antenna particurlarly on lower HF Bands. This article compare this magnetic loop with a full-sized wire antenna on 80 meters by VK3YE
[ Hits: 7815 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.16 ]
- 6-Band Windom antenna
- Theory and construction of a novel trapless center-loaded off-center-fed (cl-ocf) dipole or windom antenna for the 80, 40, 30, 20, 15 and 10m hf amateur radio bands
[ Hits: 43576 | Votes: 31 | Rating: 6.32 ]
- IC706/FT817 portable whip antenna
- Suitable antenna for owners of an IC706 or FT817, 857 and other HF portable transceivers.
You can an be QRV in a few minutes on all ham-bands from 80m to 6m and even on 2m by PA0FBK
[ Hits: 6620 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Pedestrian mobile HF antenna
- This antenna allow transmission and reception on all bands between 7Mhz and 28 Mhz. Similar in concept to the Miracle Whip by VK3YE
[ Hits: 2181 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Short Whip Antenna Tuner
- Here is a circuit that will resonate a short whip antenna for the HF Bands.
[ Hits: 5317 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Quad Antenna for 144 Mhz
- A VHF Quad antenna for teh two meters band in italian
[ Hits: 3183 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.62 ]
- HF antenna for high rise dwellers
- If you have ever tried transmitting on HF from a tall block of apartments, where it's just not possible to erect a substantial aerial system, then this article is for you by Mel G4WYW
[ Hits: 4503 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Quarter Wave Verticals
- One of the most useful antennas in the repertoire is the Marconi or quarter wave grounded vertical antenna. Its invention made it possible to halve the length of antennas, simplifying communications, especially at HF and below.
[ Hits: 1573 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Ham Radio Tower at NØHR
- Ham Radio Tower Project at N0HR. Includes site plan, escavation, tower construction, HF antennas, grounding and lightning protection, coax and more.
[ Hits: 2659 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- The EZ-Tuner
- The "EZ-Tuner" is a homebrew automatic legal-limit antenna tuner that covers all amateur HF bands from 160-10 meters. Using a T-network design and controlled by a BASIC Stamp BS2sx microcontroller, the EZ-Tuner will match at least a 16:1 VSWR for either unbalanced or balanced transmission lines.
[ Hits: 5190 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- The Balcony Buddy Antenna
- An easy VHF/UHF antenna solution for cube dwellers.
[ Hits: 1036 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Windom for 80-40-20-10 m
- A windom multiband antenna for 80 40 20 and 10 meters band. Include picture for a 1:6 Balun. In french
[ Hits: 7223 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.18 ]
- A stealth HF antenna
- A wire antenna matched with a 4:1 balun that can operate with the help of a tuner on all hf bands.
By IW2EVK in italian
[ Hits: 5250 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Passion RadioAmateur 2.0
- French Blog about amateur radio and new technologies, Internet, HyperfrÃ©quences (SHF), DX Radio et Contests, Antennas and Videos by F1JXQ
[ Hits: 196 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Electrical half-wave dipoles HF antennas
[ Hits: 1536 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 4.36 ]
- Big Hair's Antennas
- High Performance, HF, CB, base and mobile antennas
[ Hits: 579 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- HF wire antennas toroids, connectors and accessories, online shop
[ Hits: 749 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Used Radio Sales
- Sell used low band, mid band and hi band vhf radios and mobile antennas. Used Radio Sales can program these radios to suit your needs.
[ Hits: 445 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HF Beam Calculator
- A javascipt online calculator for 2 and 3 element beam antennas.
Just input frequency and will diplay element dimensions and spacing. Measurements in Feet and Meters by G4VWL
[ Hits: 2596 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 5.44 ]
You can try similar termsantenna yagi antenna td900 antenna analyzer antenna end fed antenna eh antenna antenna gps antenna 10m end fed antenna 144 mhz antenna 70 mhz antenna 75 m antenna sdr antenna d3-antenna 11 mt antenna 17 m antenna uhf antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links