Search Results for "hf audio"43 links
Ham Radio : Resources
- N1EU's Web Site
- Original articles and useful hf links for contesting, TopBand 160M, FT-1000MP, Ten-Tec, SSB Audio, Mods and WriteLog
[ Hits: 1649 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 8.52 ]
- Remote controlled receivers
- Use real audio streams to listen to Hf and VHF stations around the world via remote controlled receivers connected to the web.
[ Hits: 98616 | Votes: 209 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- VR2HF Online Yaesu FT-817
- Online Yaesu FT-817 transceiver (receive only over the Net) using R.A.T.S. control software and MS Netmeeting for program access and audio. Asia's first online receiver, first online FT-817, and worlds first full-featured online receiver (operates just like a desktop radio including audio encoding time of less than 1 second). Operating from a flat in Kowloon, Hong Kong. Open to all.
[ Hits: 40509 | Votes: 184 | Rating: 4.60 ]
- Kenwood TS50 web control
- This is an academical project to control my TS50 from the web.You can of course listen live real time audio. It is not 24 hours/day ONLINE, but click on the link to know if its connected.
[ Hits: 8108 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 6.13 ]
- VK2FLR DX Sounds Archive
- Real Audio files containing interesting examples of VHF DX propagation from Sydney, Australia
[ Hits: 1155 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Radio Audio and sound files
- Some tens of very special audio files recorded during amateur radio activities like aurora traffic, meteor scatter, communications with ISS crew and the sound of various transmission modes that you can hear on HF and VHF bands
[ Hits: 7226 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.24 ]
- DF6NA : VHF Audio Examples
- Sporadic E, meteor scatter, 70cm 23cm and 10Ghz audio recordings in various modes
[ Hits: 1255 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Beacon Audio Examples
- VHF Beacons audio recordings
[ Hits: 1904 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Gisela Dierking NF/HF-Technik Germany
- Many interessting accessories, like unversal audiofilter, Mixer interface for sound card, highvoltage powersupply,accessories for 706, hamradio vacation, and more
[ Hits: 1581 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- Eurofrequence Dierking NF HF Technik
- UFB Hamradio audio filters and more accessories
[ Hits: 534 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.14 ]
- Gateway Electronics
- Amateur radio kits, cw keyers, vhf mini receivers, 2 meter preamplifier and more audio related kits, based in St. louis, Mo and San diego, ca USA
[ Hits: 4580 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- WaveNode Precision Station Monitoring
- The WaveNode WN-1 is a precision, full-featured Amateur Radio Station Monitoring System which now includes Audio Announcing for RF power, SWR, and DC monitoring using HF and UHF remote sensors.
[ Hits: 594 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.80 ]
- FDMDV - Digital Voice
- FDMDV - Frequency Division Multiplex Digital Voice
Digital Audio over HF SSB.
FDMDV is the latest digital voice mode on HF - it caters to high quality digital voice under poor band conditions, in only 1100Hz bandwidth
[ Hits: 4671 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.83 ]
- RK3AF Aurora pages
- VHF, ms, aurora, es, photos, audio, link, soft and more.
[ Hits: 856 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Unusual HF Propagation Phenomena
- This page has a collection of audio samples from unusual HF propagation phenomena, from round-the-world propagation to moonbounced signals , and to ducted transmission.
[ Hits: 276 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The RF Shop
- Repair HF, VHF and UHF amateur equipment and provide complete repair service for All Audio and .PA Equipment.
[ Hits: 878 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Shortwave Monitoring Station - Berlin
- Shortwave Monitoring Station in Berlin: DX news, HF propagation, greyline, DRM news, QSL gallery, audio recordings and more
[ Hits: 1030 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- HamCalc v1.3
- HamCalc is a free collection of calculators for radio amateurs include Antenna ERP calculations,
Attenuators, Audio Filter design, Coil Winding,
Decibels, Great Circles map and calculator, HF Filters, HF Traps, Metric conversions OP Amps
QRA Locator to Latitude/Longitude, Radio Horizon calculator, Resonance Satellite orbit calculator Timer calculations (555 timer)Zener Diode calculations Download zip By G4VWL
[ Hits: 18437 | Votes: 71 | Rating: 4.56 ]
- Scanrec Scanner Recorder
- Scanner Recorder (Scanrec) is a free audio recorder that is primarily designed to record speech. It has a VOX control that allows the user to save disk space when no sound is present in the signal. Since FM communications has such an effective squelch, the recorder works best with FM. HF ham bands and World Band radio have such a poor signal to noise ratio that the VOX gate on Scanrec might not be very easy to set.
[ Hits: 11022 | Votes: 36 | Rating: 7.11 ]
- BeaconSee shows you, in real time, worldwide HF band openings on your PC. Analyses the audio signals from your radio, which is tuned to the NCDXF IARU HF beacon network and shows you the signal strength received from each of the 18 beacon transmitters as a plot of frequency spectrum against time.
[ Hits: 5449 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.99 ]
- Voice Descramble
- This program descrambles band inverted encrypted transmissions, usually found on VHF/UHF. It uses a NCO (numerical controlled oscillator) to re-produce the originally inverted audio band.
[ Hits: 5003 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 5.29 ]
- Spectrum Lab
- DL4YHF's Audio Spectrum Analyser Spectrum Lab or Speclab started as a simple FFT program running under DOS a long time ago, but it is now a specialized audio analyzer, filter, frequency converter, hum filter, data logger and more.
Can be used for MTHELL QRSS, DFCW, PSK, MSK, Castle
[ Hits: 41081 | Votes: 42 | Rating: 7.10 ]
- SIMPLEX is a free windows program which transforms any transceiver into an audio repeater. It works on HF, VHF, UHF etc with SSB, CW, FM, packet, SSTV and every modulation mode.
[ Hits: 6503 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 7.23 ]
- Voice descrambler
- This program descrambles band inverted encrypted transmissions, usually found on VHF/UHF. It uses a NCO (numerical controlled oscillator) to re-produce the originally inverted audio band. Use it only if legally permitted in your country. I assume no responsabilities deriving from its use. Standard disclaimer applies
[ Hits: 9797 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 6.08 ]
- Hombrewing an HF Transceiver
- This page will describe the construction of a multi band SSB transceiver with all its components Band Pass Filter, Oscillator/Modulator unit, RX/TX Mixer TX Amp I.F. Amplifier AGC VFO Driver amplifier Receive audio amplifier Final amplifier Low pass filter Digital display and VFO stabiliser
[ Hits: 3957 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.33 ]