An automatically tuned 7-30MHz mobile antenna
- This is a base-loaded vertical antenna that mounts on the car's roof. The loading coil is designed as a variable inductor, with a three-legged chariot that travels up and down inside the coil, with grooved brass wheels running on the coil turns, and driven by a slotted rotor tube.
- The "EZ-Tuner" is a homebrew automatic legal-limit antenna tuner that covers all amateur HF bands from 160-10 meters. Using a T-network design and controlled by a BASIC Stamp BS2sx microcontroller, the EZ-Tuner will match at least a 16:1 VSWR for either unbalanced or balanced transmission lines.
- Excel spreadsheet that helps you trace your status of DXCC entities.
You only have to fill the cells with your worked and confirmed entities and the totals will be automatically updated. You don't have to make any calculation
- Hams have been putting stations in their cars since the Twenties. Today, there is great satisfaction in facing the challenge of installing a transceiver in our small cars and pick-ups, using somewhat inefficient antennas
Propagation eAlert Service
- Automatic e-mail alert of propagation information. Gives current solar flux, Ap, Kp, solar wind information, solar and geomagnetic conditions past and forecast, sunspots, aurora index, and more.
- PropView is a free application that uses the included VOACAP, ICEPAC, and IONCAP engines to graphically display band openings between two locations over a specified 24 hour period. It can also build schedules for the IARU/HF beacon network and automatically QSY your transceiver to monitor each scheduled beacon.
[ Hits: 8645 | Votes: 136 | Rating: 8.37 ]
- The W6AMT Beacons is a Windows program which automates the collection of radio propagation data. HF data is collected by monitoring the worldwide network of NCDXF / IARU HF beacons.
[ Hits: 1709 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Windows shareware, automatic NCDXF beacon monitor for Radio Amateurs, SWL'ers and HF communication engineers. by Alex VE3NEA. It continuously monitors 18 NCDXF beacons on five bands, automatically detects the presence of the beacon signals, even in QRM and noise.
- Integrates hf communications, control of radio with packetcluster alerts, Internet interface to CXCluster, Controls PK-232, PK-900, PK-88, KAM, KPC-3, MFJ1278, and TNC2, Automated PBBS and PacketCluster functions.