Search Results for "hf beacon"59 links - and 2 categories
Antennas : VHF UHF
- The Skew-Planar Wheel Antenna
- This is a very useful aerial design,forgotten for 40 years. This antenna offer a low omnidirectional pattern and has circular polarization. Can be used as a beacon antenna and simulations are for U-VHF and upper
[ Hits: 323 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SK6RUD HF Beacons
- 500kHz to 12 meters beacons by SK6RUD/B
[ Hits: 346 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- N1KXR/B - Ten-Meter Propagation Beacon
- N1KXR/B went on the air at 21:00 Hours EST on Saturday, November 22, 2008 and has been in continual operation. Located in Northampton, Massachusetts [USA] (grid square: FN32), it transmits 24/7/365 and is coordinated with the IARU Region 2 HF Beacon Coordinator.
[ Hits: 82 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- HF Beacon DL3RTL/b
- HF propagation beacon and amateur standard frequency service DL3RTL/b on 28.273,00 kcs
[ Hits: 106 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- DL3RTL/b is a HF radio propagation beacon and amateur standard frequency radio station based in Berlin, Germany.
[ Hits: 96 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Beaconspot.eu presents an accurate picture of microwave and VHF/UHF beacons in Europe, plus 6m beacons worldwide.
[ Hits: 188 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- NCDXF/IARU beacons monitoring
- NCDXF Beacons monitoring in Europe in french
[ Hits: 80 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PSK63 APRS Transmit Beacon
- PSK63 APRS mobile tracker for HF, FreeTrak63 - APRS PSK63 Tracker
[ Hits: 187 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- WSPR transmitter using a Raspberry Pi
- Makes a very simple WSPR beacon from your RasberryPi by connecting GPIO port to Antanna (and LPF), operates on LF, MF, HF and VHF bands from 0 to 250 MHz.
[ Hits: 285 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.00 ]