hf beam46 links
Antennas : 2M
- J Beam antenna for 2 meters and up
- Article by Ed Bathgate, N3SDO as published in CQ VHF Magazine July, 1988
[ Hits: 2707 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A 7el VHF yagi
- DK7ZB'7 element yagi beam
[ Hits: 3281 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.62 ]
- The VHF Quad Beam Antenna
- Homebrew a 4-element VHF adjustable antenna built entirely of wood by ka1fsb
[ Hits: 2732 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- X-Beam for 6m 2m and 70cm
- X-Beam antenna by K0EMT for 50 Mhz and VHF UHF bands
[ Hits: 4519 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 3.57 ]
- The ZigZag Vertical Beam
- Six metre enthusiasts might like to experiment with this ‘Zig-Zag’ four-element vertical for lofts. Brian Williams, GW0GHF
[ Hits: 1236 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- UHF 11 elements beam antenna
- An eleven elements yagi antenna for 430-450 Mhz by PU1LHP In portuguese
[ Hits: 2166 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.20 ]
- The GM3VLB 5 Band mini delta beam
- HF multiband mini delta compact and easy assembling antenna that cover from 20 to 10 meters by GM3VLB
[ Hits: 9713 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- Using Delta Matching on HF Beams
- Using delta match with HF antennas design
[ Hits: 5397 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- Types of multiband antennas
- Types of multi-band antennas for the HF bands, from the horizontal end fed wire, to g5rv, log periodics, trap dipoles, vee beams and rhombic antennas.
[ Hits: 10020 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.18 ]
- HF Antenna and Tower Raising
- Raising a new tower and a pair of large beam antennas pictures and notes
[ Hits: 2717 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- VHF / UHF Direct Connect Beams Lengths
- Here are some lengths and spacings for various direct connect beams.
[ Hits: 1192 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Bencher Antennas
- HF Vertical and Beam Antennas, antennas accessories by Butternut.
Bencher is out ouf ham radio business.
Recently company products has been sold to Vibroplex and DX Engenieering.
[ Hits: 8297 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.37 ]
- ZX-YAGI Antennas
- Fine HF beams for Ham Radio and CB made in Germany
[ Hits: 14852 | Votes: 103 | Rating: 5.46 ]
- The reflected W beam
- Hexagonal wire beams for all hf bands, technical resource, EZNEC files, tools for antenna modeling and documentation. You can also order parts to build your own antenna.
[ Hits: 2624 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- KVK Antenna Systems
- The manufacturer of the NuBeam, Vipole, and the multi-band Quad-Folded-Dipole (or QFD for short) antenna. Also have a unique multiband vertical which can combine operation on multiple HF frequencies as well as provide high gain on 50, 144 and 438MHz in a single antenna.
[ Hits: 3656 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Sandpiper Aerial Technology LTD
- Sandpiper has been designing and manufacturing aerials for over 25 years. Offer HF Dipoles and verticals, VHF UHF Yagi, collinears and other beam antennas, elical antennas,quagi,moxon, and portable antennas, tripods mounts and fiberglass poles
[ Hits: 1895 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- T.G.M. Communications
- MQ-1 four band HF beams 20,15,10,6 meters MQ-2 six band HF beams 20,17,15,12,10,6 meters, beam antennas and Hybrid Quad antennas
[ Hits: 3877 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Freeware antenna software that lets you see what the polar diagram of your rotatable beam actually looks like where it is operating.
With PolarPlot you can measure the polar diagram of the antenna and check for abnormalities - compare plots taken before and after changes to the design or location - check the -3dB beamwidth - look at the front to back ratio - see the size and position of the sidelobes.
[ Hits: 5765 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.88 ]
- HF Beam Calculator
- A javascipt online calculator for 2 and 3 element beam antennas.
Just input frequency and will diplay element dimensions and spacing. Measurements in Feet and Meters by G4VWL
[ Hits: 3087 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 5.45 ]
- The AZIMUTH program plots a world map in either azimuth (beam heading) or Mercator projections. If you specify your home location in latitude and longitude, the azimuth projection is centred on your location. The Azimuth map program can display Maidenhead grids - this is useful for 6m, 2m, and UHF DX communication display. Various features of the map are: Azimuth or Mercator projections , Maidenhead grid display, Simple map zooming, Print maps with adequate resolution up to one meter sized map
[ Hits: 5988 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
You can try similar terms18 mtr beam diy 6m beam 6m beam beam j beam d beam 40m beam hq 1 beam vhf beam mt beam beam map 10m beam 10m log beam pdl beam u beam
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links