Search Results for "hf beam"45 links
Antennas : 40M
- 40m Quagi Beam
- A 7 MHz wire antenna that is a mix of a Quad and a Yagi design. This antennas are often used on VHF.
[ Hits: 331 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- UHF Dual Rectangle Antenna
- The antenna described here is a direct-connect dual-rectangle beam for use on 70 cm between 440 and 450 MHz
[ Hits: 413 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 70cm Moxon Beam
- A moxon antenna project for 70 cm band, test and results of this popular antenna model applies to UHF bands.
[ Hits: 451 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Portable or Emergency VHF Antennas
- Ground Plane - 1/4 wave vertical, J-Pole, 3 Element Yagi Beam and simple antenna supports
[ Hits: 495 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- VHF 10 element Yagi
- A ten element ultra-lightweight yagi beam antenna for 144 MHz based on YU7EF design concept
[ Hits: 324 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.67 ]
You can try similar termsx beam c beam beam dx av2 beam j beam hex beam d beam 20m beam 40m beam 440 beam mt beam beam v beam 432 meg beam u beam
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links