hf bridge5 links
- Granta Contest Group - HF amplifier
- The Granta Contest Group was founded in 1997 by Mark G4AXX, Colin G4CWH, Simon G4EAG, Andy G4KNO. The Group gets it's name from the River Granta (or Cam), which passes through Cambridgeshire and Essex.
Using is a 160-10m "desktop kilowatt" linear amplifier using an Eimac 4CX1000A tetrode
[ Hits: 1811 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- FAX480 was developed to provide for relatively high resolution image transmission on HF, VHF, and UHF amateur radio bands. FAX480 was designed to bridge the gap between conventional slow scan television (SSTV) and conventional facsimile techniques.
[ Hits: 537 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- RF PWR and SWR Meter with Arduino
- This sketch will read RF power and SWR from any SWR bridge, designed to work on VHF UHF bands
[ Hits: 5607 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 6.06 ]
- HA8ET Technical & Homebrew pages
- Technical Articles, Homebrew,Test & Measurements, (Returnloss Bridge 1,8 MHz...1300 MHz, 2m/70cm DIPLEXER...) Vacum Tube Databases, VHF-UHF-SHF Power amplifiers,HAM links, electronics links
[ Hits: 17234 | Votes: 97 | Rating: 8.62 ]
- SWR bridge
- This SWR bridge works by sampling the amount of power flowing in each direction along the aerial feeder.
[ Hits: 2151 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
You can try similar termsice bridge r-f bridge hf bridge swr bridge z bridge lcr bridge icw bridge bridge old bridge nj hf swr bridge 3db bridge old bridge ice-bridge led bar swr bridge rf bridge
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links