Search Results for "hf homebrew"72 links
Antennas : 10M
- Petlowany Three-Band Burner Antenna
- The Petlowany Three-Band Burner is a simple, low-cost, trapless short vertical antenna which amazingly works on three HF bands (20, 15 and 10 meters). This web page contains pictures, performance data, and enough construction details so you can homebrew your own.
[ Hits: 5669 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.20 ]
- The VHF Quad Beam Antenna
- Homebrew a 4-element VHF adjustable antenna built entirely of wood by ka1fsb
[ Hits: 2704 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 3 elements VHF yagi antenna
- 3 elements VHF Yagi homebrew antenna designed with YAGIMAX 3. Maximum forward GAIN is about 8,17 DBi. This antenna offering an effective radiation power 4 times greater of the transceiver output by SV1BSX
[ Hits: 11950 | Votes: 53 | Rating: 4.56 ]
- Bazooka antenna for 40 meters
- A bazooka antenna project for the 7 Mhz, includes dimension for to homebrew your own bazooka for HF bands
[ Hits: 7898 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.90 ]
- Home-brew Antennas
- Notes on homebrewing antennas by Chris G4CYA, from gamma matching, to phasing antennas, splitters and combiners, baluns and measuring techniques.
[ Hits: 2864 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- ON3JT vertical multiband hf antenna
- A simple and low cost multiband vertical hf antenna covering 5 bands (20m-10m) from an old CB antenna
[ Hits: 3719 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- VHF/UHF Quad Antenna
- Article by N6JSX on homebrewing quad antennas for VHF and UHF.
[ Hits: 4261 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- VHF antennas, construction and use
- Article by VU2GT about VHF antennas, how to evaluate performances and models.
[ Hits: 779 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The EZ-Tuner
- The "EZ-Tuner" is a homebrew automatic legal-limit antenna tuner that covers all amateur HF bands from 160-10 meters. Using a T-network design and controlled by a BASIC Stamp BS2sx microcontroller, the EZ-Tuner will match at least a 16:1 VSWR for either unbalanced or balanced transmission lines.
[ Hits: 5275 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- G3EJS Antenna tuner
- An homebrewed HF antenna tuner
[ Hits: 4752 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Hombrew 23 cm antennas
- Homebrewing antennas for 23 cms
[ Hits: 1735 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Homebrew a dual band antenna for handhelds
- A project by DL5DBM for a VHF UHF antenna suitable for handheld transceivers
[ Hits: 3142 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- 6/9 element VHF Yagi antenna
- ON6MU optimized 6/9 element vhf yagui antenna with antenna schematic plan and pictures of homebrewed samples.
[ Hits: 3027 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- VHF UHF Dualband vertical antenna
- Homebrew a dual band vertical antenna
[ Hits: 1160 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Homebrewing a tube-type HF amp.
- This article discuss the use and construction of a grounded-grid, triode type HF amplifiers
[ Hits: 1734 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Homebrew HF Amp with 3CX3000F7
- Grounded grid triode HF linear amplifier with pictures and schematics diagrams by W2DTC.
The amp design was for 160 80 40 and 20 meters
[ Hits: 3005 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.87 ]
- A 20W Amplifier for 2 meters
- VU2RAR basic VHF power amplifier suitable for 144-146 Mhz output power can vary from 3 to 25 Watts.
[ Hits: 2590 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- Power amplifier for 2m rig
- An RF power supply for 144 MHz schematics and instructions
[ Hits: 1864 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Diplexer for 2m and 70 cm
- Schematics of a homebrewed diplexer for VHF and UHF in german
[ Hits: 2154 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- HDR-2005 Receiver Workbench
- Homebrew HF receiver with quadrature sampling detector QSD (aka Tayloe Mixer)
[ Hits: 1281 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.67 ]
You can try similar termshomebrew vfo 27 mhz 2m homebrew homebrew cw key homebrew hf homebrew homebrew amp ham homebrew homebrew-qrp qrp homebrew ecm homebrew key-homebrew homebrew qrp mic homebrew homebrew psk homebrew rig
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links