hf propagation77 links
DX Resources : Beacons
- The NDB List website
- The NDB List is a private group for DXers who are interested in Non Directional Radiobeacons, MF, HF & VHF Propagation Beacons, Cluster Beacons and all kinds of other radiobeacons
[ Hits: 606 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- Beacon Reception at PA5MW
- HF beacon monitoring. Check world-wide propagation, updated every 15 minutes.
[ Hits: 779 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- N1KXR/B Ten-Meter Propagation Beacon
- The N1KXR/B went on the air at 21:00 Hours EST on Saturday, November 22, 2008. This beacon is coordinated with the IARU Region 2 HF Beacon Coordinator and is located in Deerfield, Massachusetts USA
[ Hits: 292 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- VHF Propagation Maps
- Experimental maps that show real-time VHF propagation derived from analyzing data gathered from the APRS-IS network.
[ Hits: 3303 | Votes: 37 | Rating: 4.07 ]
- Analyzing UHF signals using FFT programs
- With spectrum analysis of beacon signals, it's possible to see features relating to various propagation phenomonen.
[ Hits: 639 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Meteor scatter or meteor burst communications
- A summary, overview or tutorial covering the basics of Meteor Scatter or Meteor Burst Communications, a form of radio signal propagation often used at VHF.
[ Hits: 296 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Guide to Solar Activity
- Paul Harden NA5N has produced a superb guide to solar activity and HF propagation for the QRPer
[ Hits: 747 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Sporadic-E propagation at VHF
- This review of progress and future Prospects provides a practical guide for effective use of VHF sporadic-E propagation. By Emil Pocock, W3EP.
[ Hits: 477 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- VHF/UHF Propagation
- In the past few years there has been a growing movement from VHF frequencies (50-300 MHz) to UHF (300-900 MHz). Many, however, have found the move fraught with difficulties.
[ Hits: 1847 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- An introduction to HF Propagation
- This article will help to unravel some of the mysteries as well as giving useful operating tips to maximize your chances of working that rare station by G4UCJ
[ Hits: 1117 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.20 ]
- What is NVIS
- differences from groundwave propagation
[ Hits: 532 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Is HF propagation reciprocal
- Some test circuits using the ACE-HF System Simulation & Visualization software, about reciprocal propagation on HF bands by NW7US
[ Hits: 365 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Radiowave Propagation Center
- High frequecy and VHF radio propagation data, solar and geomagnetic real-time and historic data, sunspot activity reports, as well as forecasts. A comprehensive propagation resource compiled by Tomas Hood, editor of the propagation columns of CQ, CQ VHF, Popular Communications, and Monitoring Times magazines.
[ Hits: 315 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Here Comes the Sun - Propagation and Sun
- Solar activity can aid or hamper HF propagation beyond line-of-sight range, WA1SVF and N6BV answers to questions about Sun influence on radio signals propagation
[ Hits: 386 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Tropospheric propagation
- Article about tropospheric propagation and the way in which radio signals at VHF and above propagate over greater distances than strictly line of sight in the troposphere
[ Hits: 203 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A and K index in propagation
- The understanding of the A and K indexes will become a very important issue when one begins serious HF operation.
[ Hits: 285 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Greyline propagation
- About greyline propagation in HF bands
[ Hits: 373 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- VOACAP for Linux
- Port of the popular VOACAP program, HF propagation prediction tool. It may be compiled using the GCC GFortran compiler
[ Hits: 414 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- MicroMUF is a windows free HF propagation calculator that you can use to estimate the MUF (Maximum Usable Frequency) and LUF (Lowest Usable Frequency) between any two points on the Earth.
[ Hits: 1032 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Radio propagation prediction tool for VHF-UHF, based on the Irregular Terrain Model, also known as Longley-Rice. Can be used as a repeater site planing tool. Has an internal APRS client which can be used to display stations as a landmark.
[ Hits: 1476 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 3.64 ]
You can try similar termsvhf propagation propagation hf propagation 28 mhz propagation propagation map dx propagation rf-propagation 6m propagation rf propagation propagation cb uhf propagation its hf propagation hf-propagation propagation-map propagation programs
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links