hf propagation77 links
DX Resources : Beacons : 10 meter beacons
- N1KXR/B - Ten-Meter Propagation Beacon
- N1KXR/B went on the air at 21:00 Hours EST on Saturday, November 22, 2008 and has been in continual operation. Located in Northampton, Massachusetts [USA] (grid square: FN32), it transmits 24/7/365 and is coordinated with the IARU Region 2 HF Beacon Coordinator.
[ Hits: 115 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- HF Beacon DL3RTL/b
- HF propagation beacon and amateur standard frequency service DL3RTL/b on 28.273,00 kcs
[ Hits: 177 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- DL3RTL/b is a HF radio propagation beacon and amateur standard frequency radio station based in Berlin, Germany.
[ Hits: 178 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- NCDXF/IARU beacons monitoring
- NCDXF Beacons monitoring in Europe in french
[ Hits: 140 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HF Bands
- A review of the HF ham radio bands, considere by far the most popular bands in the amateur service. HF bands offer local QSOs and world-wide propagation are all possible at almost anytime with careful selection of the right frequency for the time of day, time of year, and current state of the sunspot cycle.
[ Hits: 200 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Maximum Usable Frequencies (MUF) for 3000km Radio Signal Paths
- View the latest ionosphere data visualizations for HF amateur radio propagation
[ Hits: 315 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- Questions on VHF Propagation
- A collection of ad Hoc empirical comments on VHF radio waves propagation by Pete Heins N6ZE
[ Hits: 254 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HF Propagation and the Ionosphere
- This page is about the Ionosphere, how it was discovered, what it is, and what you can do with it.
[ Hits: 145 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- An Introduction to HF Propagation
- This article is designed to be an introduction to the terms and basic mechanics of propagation methods that are to be found on the HF and VHF bands.
[ Hits: 604 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Sporadic-E propagation at VHF
- This review of progress and future Prospects provides a practical guide for effective use of VHF sporadic-E propagation.
[ Hits: 72 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- WSJT-X Download Page
- WSJT-X - Weak Signal Communication, by K1JT - offers specific digital protocols optimized for EME (moonbounce), meteor scatter, and ionospheric scatter, at VHF/UHF, as well as for LF, MF, and HF propagation. The program can decode fraction-of-a-second signals reflected from ionized meteor trails and steady signals more than 10 dB below the audible threshold. WSJT-X incorporates nearly all popular capabilities of programs WSJT and WSPR, while adding comprehensive rig control and many other features. Open-source, download latest version for Windows, Linux, Macintosh OS X.
[ Hits: 464 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- HF Propagation app for Windows
- This program displays solar-terrestrial data for radio waves propagation that is provided by the N0NBH web-service.
[ Hits: 1148 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- heesch.net - HF Propagation
- Windows 8 App for displaying the solar-terrestrial data provided be N0NBH. This apps runs also on Windows 8 RT for ARM tablets like Microsoft Surface.
[ Hits: 266 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Real-time HF propagation conditions for iOS.
WaveGuide ia a ham radio utility for determining HF propagation conditions at the touch of a finger.
[ Hits: 594 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Proppy Online HF Propagation Prediction
- Proppy: Online HF propagation predictions using the ITU Recommendation P.533-13 Propagation Prediction Application.
[ Hits: 500 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- Radio propagation prediction and simulation tool for VHF-UHF, based on the Irregular Terrain Model, also known as Longley-Rice. Can be used as a repeater site planing tool and radio coverage analysis. Currently it works on Linux and Windows.
[ Hits: 2582 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.29 ]
- WSJT-X if a software that offers specific digital protocols optimized for EME, meteor scatter, and ionospheric scatter, at VHF/UHF, as well as for LF, MF, and HF propagation. The program can decode fraction-of-a-second signals reflected from ionized meteor trails and steady signals more than 10 dB below the audible threshold. Popular modes includes FT8, JT4, JT9, JT65, QRA64, ISCAT, MSK144, and WSPR
[ Hits: 50 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termspropagation hf propagation 28 mhz propagation vhf propagation propagation map propagation-map 6m propagation rf propagation propagation cb rf-propagation uhf propagation dx propagation its hf propagation hf-propagation 6 meter propagation
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links