- Meet users of the new and revolutionary WSJT/JT44 mode, ask for help, arrange skeds, learn how to run JT44 and WSJT.
Make More Miles On VHF
- "Lists of hotlinks for VHF radio amateurs hunting dx via meteorscatter, aurora, Es, Tropo; eMail listings of operators qrv in meteorscatter; listing of current VHF DXpeditions"
Beacon-Prediction WizardPriority listing
- Specialized interface for the communications-analysis-prediction engine provided by VOACAP, predicts the expected performance of high frequency, HF, radio systems
- Multi-channel CW decoder and analyzer
for Windows 98/ME/2000/XP. Simulatneously decode ALL cw signals in the receiver passband - up to 700 signals can be decoded in parallel and extract call sign
KMIJ Kenwood Remote Control for TS-850/TS-450
- Windows radio control software for the Kenwood TS-850S and TS-450S HF Rigs. Originally released as shareware, there is a version that is now Freeware, with free registration upon request. Old program by VE3MIJ
- open source software designed to control and program the ICOM IC-R8500 receiver
- Open source software designed to control and program the Japan Radio Co. NRD-545 receiver.
- Open source software designed for the Yaesu VR-500 receiver.
- open source software designed for the Yaesu VR-120 receiver.
- Open source software designed to control and program the ICOM IC-R75 receiver