Search Results for "hf watt meter"16 links
- Ulvin International
- Spanish manufacturer of the Tremendus HF power amplifier from 1 to 12 KW PEP, and 5 KW baluns along to Wattmeters and antenna commuters to 5 KW
[ Hits: 1230 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- MaCo Antennas
- Maco Manufacturing, HF Antennas, gamma matches, cable assemblies, power supply, swr meters, watt meters
[ Hits: 12230 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 7.07 ]
- Antennas, base mobile scanner and vhf antenna, coax cables, coax switch, Lightning Arrestor, mounts, power supply, speakers and wattmeters
[ Hits: 5370 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.80 ]
- Kenwood TS-450S
- The Kenwood TS-450S is a formidable transceiver covering 160 through 10 meters including the WARC bands with 100 watts input
[ Hits: 276 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 1500 Watt Solid State HF Amplifier
- This is a project to develop an Open Source reference design for a 1500 watt solid state linear amplifier for 10 through 160 meters by K6IF
[ Hits: 8984 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 3.29 ]
- A 20W Amplifier for 2 meters
- VU2RAR basic VHF power amplifier suitable for 144-146 Mhz output power can vary from 3 to 25 Watts.
[ Hits: 2644 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- 20 W linear amplifer for 2 meters band
- A basic VHF power amplifier suitable for 2M (144-146 Mhz) the output power vary from 3 to 25 Watts By VU2RAR
[ Hits: 2256 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 20 Watts PA VHF Module
- Modification of the MHW 612 by Motorola for the two meter band by sv1bsx
[ Hits: 1384 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- 80W all mode VHF amplifier
- 80 watt multi-mode amplifier using one of the newer S-AV36 Toshiba modules. Less than 50 milliwatts will drive it to full output in any mode.
[ Hits: 244 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SWR / Wattmeter with Arduino Uno Shield
- SWR / Wattmeter with Arduino Uno Shield.
It can measure from 2 to 200 watt and SWR for HF Ham radio.
[ Hits: 5535 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 6.11 ]
- Coaxial Cable's specifications
- A table with Loss in DB/100m , Max power in Watts, Diameter in mm , Velocity factor (VF) expecially in VHF UHF and Microwave
[ Hits: 2701 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.15 ]
- An Advanced VHF Wattmeter
- A few modifications greatly increase the utility of a popular QST projec
[ Hits: 894 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Converting ZetaGi HP201 for ham bands
- Conversion of Zetagi HP201 SWR wattmeter for HF Amateur Bands by G8ODE
[ Hits: 1295 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- A 500 Watt HF Dummy Load and Power Meter
- This project was published in the April 2004 issue of the Australian magazine Amateur Radio, and has been designed using parts which are very readily available.
[ Hits: 594 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The ROSE 80 CW Transceiver
- Build a 5 watt, 80 meter QRP CW Transceiver Designed by N1HFX
[ Hits: 2669 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- RF Probs and Watt meter
- This RF probe can be used at High Frequency (HF) or Ultra High Frequency (UHF) on both 50 and 75 ohm coaxial cables.
[ Hits: 458 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
hf watt meter
You can try similar termsrf watt meter watt meter pep watt meter hf watt meter cb watt meter pc watt meter ngc watt meter lcd watt meter very simple watt meter talking watt meter amplifier watt meter swr watt meter nissei rx 503 design watt meter digital watt meter 5 watt 80 meter amplifie
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links