Search Results for "high impedance"11 links
- 11el 50MHz OWA Yagi
- A real Monster true OWA for 50Mhz with real serious performance. Constant impedance, supper low SWR, high gain and F/B and easy to build.
[ Hits: 368 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- High impedance baluns
- Introduction with some background on balun types
[ Hits: 712 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Magnetic Long Wire UnUn 9:1
- An impedance transformer (9:1) to feed a high impedance long wire (~450 ohm), down to a 50 ohm unbalanced coaxial input.
[ Hits: 1587 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- 1:4 Current Balun
- This project is intended to aid in tuning a balanced antenna or feedline that has a high impedance 100-600 ohms by N5ESE
[ Hits: 2263 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Eliminating TX RF Feedback Problems
- Malfunction of transceivers due to stray RF pickup is a common problem, especially when using end-fed antennas, high-impedance feedlines, or a poor ground counterpoise
[ Hits: 1666 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- From Transmitter to Antenna
- A collection of articles on the subject of impedance, impedance matching and high-frequency power transmission by G3YNH
[ Hits: 967 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Tri-Mode Buffer Amplifier Box
- The TMB-1 is an RF amplifier unit / receiving accessory that can be used with a low-impedance broadband loop, a high-impedance terminated loop (such as a Pennant, Flag, or Kaz Delta), and whip (telescoping rod) antennas.
[ Hits: 743 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Multi Band Antenna Traps
- These devices are called Traps, but they are actually more like frequency sensitive switches. They are parallel resonant, high Q, tuned circuits which provide a very high impedance at their frequency of resonance.
[ Hits: 4480 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- High impedance amplifiers for shortened vertical antennas, Array matched and Optimized 15dB Preamplifier
[ Hits: 608 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Bass EQ Pre Amp
- A Bass Eq Pre amplifier for high impedance PU by ON6MU
[ Hits: 237 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- AA5TB Antenna Coupler / SWR Bridge
- Wire antennas requires a special coupling network to properly couple my 50 ohm coax to the antenna's high impedance (5000 ohms)
[ Hits: 4262 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]