Search Results for "high point m"8 links
- The Cycloid Collinear, a CP Omni
- This paper describes a wide band, high gain, multi-element cp omni with a single 50 ohm feedpoint with instructions for building a 2 and half element cycloid collinear for 2 meters.
[ Hits: 3437 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- YLRADIO - Full wave delta loop
- This Delta Loop is a three-sided antenna suspended high in the air by vertical supports, such as tall evergreen trees. Recommended height is 40 feet or more at highest point, but higher is better.
[ Hits: 12068 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.43 ]
- Magnetic Loop QRO
- Magnetic Loop with high-voltage variable capacitor and variable entry point by OE1VFW
[ Hits: 303 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- DK7ZB 144 mhz Yagis
- High gain, good pattern and acceptable bandwidth. These aims can be realized with a radiation-resistance of 25-35Ohms, because the 28-Ohm-feedpoint is very simple to match.
[ Hits: 1680 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.86 ]
- W4UA High Point Amateur Radio Club
- Web site for the High Point Amateur Radio Club, serving High Point, NC and surrounding area communities.
[ Hits: 188 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Austin Antenna
- Austin Antenna employs leading-edge antenna technology in the production of the highest performance antennas currently available. Marine Antenna, Multi-band Mobile, Point-to-Point, Base Station, Wide-band Land Based, LPDA, Linear Omni, Triplexer, Scanner Antennas
[ Hits: 3639 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- VOACAP Quick Guide
- A Quick Guide to using VOACAP - Point-to-Point High-Frequency Ionospheric Communications Analysis and Prediction Program
[ Hits: 534 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.71 ]
- APRS Point
- APRSPoint is an implementation of the latest APRS standard with high quality map support. With APRSPoint, you don't have to scan maps any more.
[ Hits: 22634 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 5.89 ]