home brew linear
about home brew linear on dxzone.com
Antennas : 160M Antennas : Collinear
Antennas : WiFi Manufacturers : Amplifiers Technical Reference : Amplifiers : HF Amplifiers
- KB1DIG's 2 Meter Antenna Design Gallery
- Home-brew antenna designs for VHF. 2-meter colinears, 2-meter Halo, and 6-meter Halo
[ Hits: 31917 | Votes: 63 | Rating: 6.17 ]
- Home-brew Compact 6dBi Collinear Antenna
- This page details the construction of an easy-to-make collinear 360 degrees omni-directional, vertically polarised, antenna for 802.11b/g wireless networking.
[ Hits: 18793 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 7.73 ]
- Collinear antenna building
- An interesting article about co-linear or collinear antenna building, by Karl Shoemaker, AK2O
[ Hits: 679 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.80 ]
Technical Reference : Amplifiers : VHF Amplifiers
- Build an HF Linear Amp
- Hombrew project to build an HF linear amplifier whose output is 210W for 16W of drive on 80M and max output is 300W.
[ Hits: 21198 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Homebrew 813 Linear Amplifier
- 813 Linear Amplifier Project includes many schematics, drawind and assembling construction
[ Hits: 15602 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8.09 ]
- Homebrew HF Amp with 3CX3000F7
- Grounded grid triode HF linear amplifier with pictures and schematics diagrams by W2DTC.
The amp design was for 160 80 40 and 20 meters
[ Hits: 2655 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.85 ]
- A 600 Watt homebrew Solid State Amplifier
- A solid state linear based on EB104 Motorola Engineering Bulletin by Helge Granberg. It uses 4 MRF150 FETs in push-pull parallel to acheive 600 Watts from about 6 Watts drive
[ Hits: 824 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.00 ]
Technical Reference : Antenna Rotator Technical Reference : Power Meter
- Six-Meter Linear Amplifier
- This homebrew six-meter linear amplifier started off life as a "junker" Alpha 76PA h.f. amplfier. Power output is 800W
[ Hits: 1386 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A 20W Amplifier for 2 meters
- VU2RAR basic VHF power amplifier suitable for 144-146 Mhz output power can vary from 3 to 25 Watts.
[ Hits: 2318 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- 50 Mhz Amplifier
- This is a homebrew 100 watt six meter linear amplifier. The project was designed by Pat Bunn - N4LTA, and was featured in the October 1990 issue QST magazine.
[ Hits: 2000 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 20 W linear amplifer for 2 meters band
- A basic VHF power amplifier suitable for 2M (144-146 Mhz) the output power vary from 3 to 25 Watts By VU2RAR
[ Hits: 2134 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- VHF Linear Amplifier by SV1BSX
- There is not a personal design on this page, just I've transfered useful notes from PHILIPS RF Bipolar Transistors - Data HandBook
about BLY89C VHF Power transistor, which is very popular among Amateur Radio homebrewers
[ Hits: 1079 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links