Search Results for "home brew"480 links - and 4 categories
Antennas : 80M
- YLRADIO - Full wave delta loop
- This Delta Loop is a three-sided antenna suspended high in the air by vertical supports, such as tall evergreen trees. Recommended height is 40 feet or more at highest point, but higher is better.
[ Hits: 12158 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.43 ]
- Longwire Antenna Balun Project
- Home brew a long wire balun
[ Hits: 16851 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 6.85 ]
- Homebrew Balun Case
- Balun case construction, tipically to host toroid cores. Size of case depends on power to handle. By DL5DBM
[ Hits: 998 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Homebrew A 4 To 1 Balun
- How to build a to 1 balun by N1HFX
[ Hits: 10742 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.85 ]
- A T-Match ATU
- An homebrew antenna tuner project
[ Hits: 29880 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 5.39 ]
- A Quadruple Helix for AO-40
- A homebrew project of a quadruple helix antenna system based on G3RUH 16 turn helix antenna for 2.4 GHz.
[ Hits: 7512 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.71 ]
- Homebrew Hex Wire Beam Antenna
- Hombrewinf the hex beam antenna by W6OT
[ Hits: 2586 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- How To Build A Stacking Harness
- How to build a home brew coax harness for co-phasing
and/or stacking 2 50 Ohm antennas, includes a table with velocity factor of common coaxial cables
[ Hits: 2282 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.14 ]
- LU9DPD Windom dipole
- A multiband windom dipole antenna for 80 40 20 10 meters, feeded with a home made 4:1 balun, in spanish.
[ Hits: 4893 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- A homebrew 10-element 900 MHz quagi
- A 10 elements quagi antenna for 900 mhz
[ Hits: 1735 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.40 ]
- CSVHFS Antenna Gain Measurements
- The Central States VHF Society has conducted Antenna Gain Measurements since its inception in 1967. Comparisons between commercial and homebrew antennas, between different homebrew designs, and between different commercial designs. Mostly VHF UHF and up antennas.
[ Hits: 1167 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Homebrew your own inductors
- Cannot find the inductors you need for an antenna, a tuner or amplifier ? Build your own it is
easy! Article by W3JIP
[ Hits: 25183 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 7.46 ]
- W8ZR High-Power Antenna Tuner
- This homebrew legal-limit antenna tuner is based on the famous "Ultimate Transmatch" introduced by the late Lew McCoy, W1ICP. The Ultimate Transmatch was described in the "Beginner and Novice" section of the July 1970 QST (Page 24).
[ Hits: 10353 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8.10 ]
- N4EKV.COM - Antenna Tuners
- Homebrew balanced-L antenna tuner.
Covers 160-10m. Designed specifically for balanced feedlines.
[ Hits: 4489 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- PAC-12 Vertical portable antenna
- Build the PAC-12 Antenna a multi-band portable vertical designed by KA5DVS, here’s an award-winning, easy-to-homebrew, multi-band portable vertical antenna designed by long-time antenna aficionado James Bennett, KA5DVS. He’s documented the design and construction plans for a portable antenna
[ Hits: 10443 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.80 ]
- 802.11b Homebrew WiFi Antenna Shootout
- Guide to homebrew your wifi antenna, using a tin can, in this cases using a pringles can. This antennas are also known as cantenna and let you spread your wifi signal.
[ Hits: 70245 | Votes: 56 | Rating: 6.79 ]
- WLAN antenna 2.4 GHz Do-It-Yourself
- A simple homebrew outdoor antenna to 2.4 GHz band.
[ Hits: 135292 | Votes: 166 | Rating: 5.47 ]
- K0KP 10 Meter QRPp Beacon
- Homebrew K0KP 500 Milliwatt Ten Meter Beacon. The beacon is located at the K0KP shack in Fredenberg, Minnesota, USA at Maidenhead grid square EN36VW
[ Hits: 473 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- DG7PE Mobile Multiband Antenna
- A new homebrew arial with +- 2.30 m lengt for tuner use only ,6m to 80m made by hans dg7pe
[ Hits: 4129 | Votes: 31 | Rating: 8.16 ]
- Homebrew Your Own Separation Kit (857D)
- Article by John C. McGrath W9JCM
[ Hits: 5929 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- R7 Vertical Maintenance and Repair
- How repair the traps, and then homebrew the rest of the antenna, including the matching box
[ Hits: 4029 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.57 ]
- Build an HF Linear Amp
- Hombrew project to build an HF linear amplifier whose output is 210W for 16W of drive on 80M and max output is 300W.
[ Hits: 21836 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Homebrew 813 Linear Amplifier
- 813 Linear Amplifier Project includes many schematics, drawind and assembling construction
[ Hits: 16197 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8.09 ]
- 10 Amp 13.8 Volt Power Supply
- Sometimes amateurs like to home-brew their power supplies instead of purchasing one off the shelf at any of the major ham radio retail dealers.
[ Hits: 1703 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- Hombrewing an HF Transceiver
- This page will describe the construction of a multi band SSB transceiver with all its components Band Pass Filter, Oscillator/Modulator unit, RX/TX Mixer TX Amp I.F. Amplifier AGC VFO Driver amplifier Receive audio amplifier Final amplifier Low pass filter Digital display and VFO stabiliser
[ Hits: 4089 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.33 ]
You can try similar terms13.8 home brew psu home brew dow key home brew art 13 home brew amp home brew amp atu home brew home brew bfo home brew 2m home brew psu home brew 6 art 13 home brew uhf home brew home brew gdo home brew tv antenna balun home brew
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links