Petlowany Three-Band Burner Antenna
- The Petlowany Three-Band Burner is a simple, low-cost, trapless short vertical antenna which amazingly works on three HF bands (20, 15 and 10 meters). This web page contains pictures, performance data, and enough construction details so you can homebrew your own.
ARTRA QRP Kitsupdated
- Lots of homebrew kits, you can buy kits or download as free, Association des Réalisation et Techniques RadioAmateurs. Transceivers, filters, converters, frequency meters, antenna analyzers, ATV receivers, interfaces
A 600 Watt homebrew Solid State Amplifier
- A solid state linear based on EB104 Motorola Engineering Bulletin by Helge Granberg. It uses 4 MRF150 FETs in push-pull parallel to acheive 600 Watts from about 6 Watts drive
VHF Linear Amplifier by SV1BSX
- There is not a personal design on this page, just I've transfered useful notes from PHILIPS RF Bipolar Transistors - Data HandBook
about BLY89C VHF Power transistor, which is very popular among Amateur Radio homebrewers
OZ3QY CDG2000 Transceiver
- The CDG2000 is a high performance HF transceiver developed by G3KBB, G3OCQ and G3SBI. They have managed to design a high end transceiver that can compete with the most expensive ones on the market
Portable RF Sniffer and Power Meter
- Whether we are tuning up homebrew equipment, checking antenna VSWR, adjusting a linear amplifier, or just monitoring output power during a contest, almost all aspects of ham operation can use a power meter. Paul Wade W1GHZ
40 meter QRP Transceiver
- This semi-homebrew QRP (low power) CW transceiver is based on the ARK-40 transceiver kit, by S&S Engineering.
With its built-in CW keyer and 5 watts of power, the basic ARK-40 transceiver is an outstanding 40 meter CW performer