homebrew rig14 links
- Balun construction
- PDF files describing how to homebrew a 1:2.5 balun
[ Hits: 26341 | Votes: 36 | Rating: 6.64 ]
- Low-Cost dipole for QRP
- Here’s an economical dipole for simple QRP HF homebrew rigs.
[ Hits: 541 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Low-cost half wave Dipole for HF QRP rigs
- An economical dipole for simple QRP HF homebrew rigs
[ Hits: 539 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Homebrew Bicone Antenna Project
- Homebrewing a vhf bicone antenna with 8 clothes hangers and 4 feet of Sch40 non-metallic rigid conduit
[ Hits: 238 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- PA5MW Ham Radio Blog
- Ham radio Blog, focusing on homebrewing and testing antennas, rig mods and contesting.
[ Hits: 528 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.75 ]
- Homebrew Yaesu CT119 Cable
- To make a software update for the Yaesu FT-DX9000D, its needed to buy original CT-119 cable.
[ Hits: 940 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 3.14 ]
- Power amplifier for 2m rig
- An RF power supply for 144 MHz schematics and instructions
[ Hits: 1913 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- No tune SSB/CW transceivers
- no tune SSB/CW transceiver for 1296, 2304, 5760 and 10368 MHz
[ Hits: 2622 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Homebrew equipment by JR3XUH
- More than 40 of equipment; rigs and test devices.
[ Hits: 3237 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- N2CQR 20 meter portable DSB transceiver
- Homebrewed transceiver for 20 meter originally born for 17 meters band
[ Hits: 855 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- An universal power supply for rigs
- VU3NSH article on high current universal supply for rigs
[ Hits: 1667 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- High current power supply for rigs
- High current universal supply for rigs, project article by VU3NSH
[ Hits: 1641 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Universal QRP Transmitter
- Here's the homebrew Universal QRP transmitter adapted from work by Wes Hayward - W7ZOI. The circuit originally appeared in QRP Classics published in 1980 by the ARRL
[ Hits: 2608 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Rig to Soundcard Interface by M0UKD
- Practival project that contains two isolation transformers, one for AF from the tranciever to the line in on a soundcard, and one from the audio out of the soundcard back to the mic / data input of the radio. Both of which are variable inside the interface via two preset resistors.
[ Hits: 601 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
You can try similar termsqrp homebrew homebrew atu 2m homebrew 20m homebrew homebrew 20m homebrew homebrew vfo 27 mhz ham homebrew ecm homebrew hf homebrew homebrew-20 homebrew end fed homebrew 144 mhz homebrew amp gu 34b homebrew swr
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links