Quadrafilar Helix antenna for 436 Mhz
- This is an antenna that author just built. Was intend for receiving the AO-27 downlink (at 436.800 +/- doppler). It is built with right hand circular polarization, and the gain is supposed to be in the neighborhood of 3 DB.
- Multiplatoform freeware DSP software. Linrad has its origin in software that was developed for 144 MHz EME CW but it is quite general and should be seen more like a kit for designing a receiver that a receiver for some particular usage.
It can be used as a CW receiver with a small time delay and a fast waterfall graph. A dsp for conventional receiver to imporve signals readability, a spectrum analyzer.
- Macintosh morse code software, Fast Morse will convert any text you enter into the original Morse code equivalent, and play it on your speakers. The speed can be adjusted to anything from 1 to 35 words per minute if your computer can keep up, allowing you to send Morse signals at a rate your friends and fellow Morse enthusiasts can follow!
- This is a very simple program which helps visually handicapped people to see the frequency and mode of the rig. Or maybe it's useful for demos, trade shows or similiar. It will work with any Icom except the IC-735.
External Keypad for FT-817
- An external keypad for FT-817(ND), for the serious portable/field-day contester/operator. Homebrew it with the free firmware and public circuit diagram.
The circuit is very simple and takes power supply from the ACC port of the radio