Search Results for "homebrew"457 links - and 4 categories
Antennas : 20M
- How to build your own Magnetic Loop
- An easy guide to "How to build your own magnetic loop" for 20 meters
[ Hits: 13572 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.86 ]
- G4CQM Homebrew VHF Yagi antennas
- Homebrew VHF Yagi 50MHz 144MHz 432MHz 1296MHz 2320MHz 6M 2M 70CM 23CM 13CM Yagis
[ Hits: 19622 | Votes: 98 | Rating: 8.47 ]
- 7 element Yagi for 70MHz
- Build a 7 Element 4M (70MHz) Beam By Paul Graver, M1CCZ
[ Hits: 551 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- LU9DPD Daniel
- Homebrew, antenas, balunes, expediciones, circuitos, electronica, torres, fotos y relatos, todo referente a radioaficion, radioaficionados y radioamateur
[ Hits: 3112 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Homebrew G5RV
- A G5RV plan for 10-160 meters, 10-40 and 10-80 meters band
[ Hits: 19794 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.57 ]
- MOXON Antenna Project
- The MOXON antenna can provide radio amateurs with an excellent antenna system that is easy to homebrew and usually does not require any adjustment if made according to the dimensions specified by its designer. A typical MOXON rectangle can be built in a few hours, using X type of spreaders arrangement as discussed on this web site.
[ Hits: 3952 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.14 ]
- W1JKS homebrew Buddipole
- An homebrew buddipole antenna for field usage made with common pvc poles and other easy to find material
[ Hits: 1715 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- I0QM Bob
- Amateur Radio I0QM personal page with station and QSO information. Includes homebrew projects
[ Hits: 289 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Yahoo! Groups : VHF_UHF_homebrew
- Vhf and UHF homebrewers of hardware and antennas. Find help, idea, or someone with
just the same interest as you.
[ Hits: 558 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- JWM Engineering Group
- Top quality Microwave Phase Locked oscillators for DB6NT, DEMI and homebrew microwave transverters, and other support products.
[ Hits: 626 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.83 ]
- CW Operators' QRP Club Inc.
- The CW Operators' QRP Club exists for those who enjoy low power amateur radio and homebrewing.
[ Hits: 2518 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PA0CMU - Carel
- Dutch amateur radiostation operating QRP, includes some DRAKE informations and homebrew projects
[ Hits: 634 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Tubes for amplifiers
- Sales tubes for amplifiers like GS-23B,GS-31B,GS-35B,GU-34B,GU-43B,GU-74B,GU-84B. Include links to aplifier homebrew projects
[ Hits: 2050 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 1.17 ]
- 9A3TN homebrew
- Home made antennas and rotators
[ Hits: 5495 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- EI7BA's Amateur Radio Pages
- Antennas and homebrew ancilliary equipment
[ Hits: 2517 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 9.18 ]
- F5RDH homebrew projects
- some interestig homebrew projects
[ Hits: 14062 | Votes: 34 | Rating: 7.88 ]
- Homebrew equipment by JR3XUH
- More than 40 of equipment; rigs and test devices.
[ Hits: 3229 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Small Signal RF Amplifier
- A bipolar small signal RF amplifier
[ Hits: 1923 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Rig to Soundcard Interface by M0UKD
- Practival project that contains two isolation transformers, one for AF from the tranciever to the line in on a soundcard, and one from the audio out of the soundcard back to the mic / data input of the radio. Both of which are variable inside the interface via two preset resistors.
[ Hits: 590 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Sound Card Interfacing
- Homebrew your PC sound card to radio interface with this circuit obtained from the pages of Ernie Mills WM2U.
[ Hits: 614 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termshomebrew 144 mhz ham homebrew ecm homebrew homebrew vfo 27 mhz mic homebrew 2m homebrew homebrew qrp homebrew 2m homebrew homebrew tnc homebrew-amp homebrew atu qrp-homebrew key homebrew homebrew amp
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links