Search Results for "homebrew"428 links - and 4 categories
Antennas : 20M
- 20 Meter Vertical Moxon
- A 14 mhz version of the vertical moxon antenna homebrewed by Paul M1PAF
[ Hits: 8493 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 5.40 ]
- Baluns and Transformers
- Notes on homebrewing baluns and transformers by G8JNJ
[ Hits: 1836 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- CobWebb multiband antenna
- Cobwebb antenna a homebrew project with pictures and a few notes about this 5 band aerial by G4ZFQ
[ Hits: 6414 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.60 ]
- The CobWebb Antenna
- Building the cobWebb antenna. Construction notes and plans to homebrew a multiband antenna by G0MTD
[ Hits: 4324 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- EH for 40 meters by CO6HK
- Article on a homebrewed EH antenna for 40 meters band in spanish
[ Hits: 1733 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.40 ]
- Open-wire Feedline
- Homebrew Light-weight Open-wire feedline for Portable Ops by N5ESE
[ Hits: 979 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Homebrew 6 Band Hexbeam
- Article on homebrewing antenna by N0VRP
[ Hits: 3967 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 2.50 ]
- Homebrewed Hexbeam by PG3N
- PG3N peter documents how to build an homemade hexbeam antenna
[ Hits: 2374 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Homebrew Pac-15 Vertical
- This page shows a homebrew vertical antenna based on the Pac-12 antenna design.
[ Hits: 2395 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- VHF/UHF Quad Antenna
- Article by N6JSX on homebrewing quad antennas for VHF and UHF.
[ Hits: 4180 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- G3EJS Antenna tuner
- An homebrewed HF antenna tuner
[ Hits: 4674 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 6m ATU
- Homebrewed antenna tuner for 6 meters
[ Hits: 2888 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Homebrew a dual band antenna for handhelds
- A project by DL5DBM for a VHF UHF antenna suitable for handheld transceivers
[ Hits: 2661 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- K4JDR 10 Meter Beacon
- K4JDR /Beacon is a Uniden HR-2510 set up with a homebrew project case enclosure using a Com-Spec ID- 8 Identifier.
[ Hits: 237 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- YB9BWN Beacon
- Homebrew crystal-based with IRF510 PA at 2W into a dipole
[ Hits: 346 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- VU2IIA -Ham Radio & NOAA
- Ham Radio & NOAA Apt Weather Satellite blog. All weather satellite NOAA APT images are decoded with homebrew receiver. Setup using homebrew Turnstile Cross Dipole antenna, P-3 500MHZ PC with WIN-XP & WXTOIMG program.
[ Hits: 936 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- PA5MW Ham Radio Blog
- Ham radio Blog, focusing on homebrewing and testing antennas, rig mods and contesting.
[ Hits: 437 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.75 ]
- M0KHZ’s Blog
- Dedicated to the world of homebrew amature radio.
[ Hits: 272 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- K7JM Amateur Radio Blog and Web Site
- radio.McDougallsHome.net The Web site and Blog of Amateur Radio Station K7JM. Homebrew, Construction, Operating, and Discussion
[ Hits: 237 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Yaesu VX-2 USB programmin interface
- DG6RBP homebrew project for a USB cable progtamming interface for the Yaesu VX-2 radio
[ Hits: 1594 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- OH2FFY Ham radio and shortwave listening
- QRP Homebrew Ham Operator and constructor in Finland. Also works on the CB2HAM radio conversions and is into shortwave listening
[ Hits: 687 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Voice Keyer
- The Voice Keyer is a free Windows based voice keyer. It is very easy to use and it handles up to seven messages. By connecting your computer soundcard to your radio it's possible to just press a button and the computer will CQ for you, to spare your voice. It can also PTT your radio via the LPT port by SM3WMV
[ Hits: 2593 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.83 ]
- 50 Mhz Amplifier
- This is a homebrew 100 watt six meter linear amplifier. The project was designed by Pat Bunn - N4LTA, and was featured in the October 1990 issue QST magazine.
[ Hits: 2127 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Homebrew a CW Filter
- An home-brewed morse code CW filter with a central frequency of 800hz and a variable bandwidth from 230hz to 26hz by F5RDH in french.
[ Hits: 1473 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.50 ]
- Homebrew RF Test Equipment
- Several projects which will allow you to build your own RF design test equipment.
[ Hits: 3234 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
You can try similar termshomebrew homebrew 144 mhz homebrew amp 2m homebrew homebrew psk homebrew snt 40 homebrew ant. 40m 20m homebrew ecm homebrew qrp-homebrew homebrew swr homebrew atu ham homebrew homebrew qrp homebrew-amp
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links