Search Results for "how to make"62 links
Antennas : Baluns : 4 to 1 balun
- How To Make A Homebrew 4:1 Balun
- I built a homebrew 75 meter Double Extended Zepp Antenna, And I needed a 4:1 Balun So I decided to Homebrew the Balun also. Here is how I did it!
[ Hits: 84951 | Votes: 98 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- How to make an end-fed antenna work
- Here is a sure fire way to make end-fed halfwave antennas fed with a 50 ohm coupler work - without long radials, grounds, chokes, voodoo.
[ Hits: 40760 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 6.89 ]
- HC DX Feeding that antenna
- Avoid noise, boost performance: make a perfect coax feed line. The perfect feedline, How to install your antenna properly, How to get the best from your coax
[ Hits: 2265 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Open Wire Feeders
- How to make 450 ohm open feeder
[ Hits: 7966 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.13 ]
- QFH antenna for weather satellite band
- This article describes how to make a quadrifilar helix (QFH) antenna easily, from inexpensive materials: uPVC plumbing pipe and RG-58U co-axial cable
[ Hits: 3927 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- A two dollar helical hf portable antenna
- Here is an easily transportable vertical antenna for 20 meters collapsible to 4 feet that costs about $2.00 to make.
This was created as a fun project to demonstrate how to enjoy operating HF in the field with a home-made portable antenna without spending a ton of money.
Bev AH6NF (YL) made this antenna, tuned and ready to operate in less than one hour
[ Hits: 20499 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- A quadrifilar helix weather satellite receiving antenna
- This article describes how to make a quadrifilar helix (QFH) antenna easily, from inexpensive materials: uPVC plumbing pipe and RG-58U co-axial cable.
[ Hits: 15475 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.12 ]
- Making an 802.11 antenna from a tin can
- How to make a wifi cantenna using a mini ravioli can
[ Hits: 5843 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 4.91 ]
- El QSO en ingles
- How to make a QSO in english language, que necesitas para hacer tus QSOs en ingl?s.
[ Hits: 524 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- How to make a Morse Code QSO
- This step-by-step tutorial contains everything you need, not only to survive that first contact, but also to learn to enjoy Code and actually do it well. Even if you detested learning it in the first place
[ Hits: 11667 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- How to make your ham radio system mobile
- How to make your ham radio system mobilemany ham radio operators carry radios for fun, safety and public service activities. radios for both vhf and hf frequencies can easily be installed in vehicles.
[ Hits: 2090 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Setting audio on Yaesu FT-2000
- Yaesu FT-2000 Audio Settings -
How to make the FT-2000 sound clear and clean by LA5MDA
[ Hits: 4541 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Design and build helix antennas
[ Hits: 17011 | Votes: 375 | Rating: 8.55 ]
- Transmission Line Details. This utility program shows the impedance and SWR at both ends of a transmission line and the details of power loss in the line. It includes characteristics for over 40 built-in line types. You can modify these values to see how small changes affect the results or to specify custom lines. All program inputs may be changed directly or you can use spin buttons to make the changes. If you are using a moderately fast computer you can hold down a spinner and "watch the movie" on the charts as the results are recomputed. By AC6LA
[ Hits: 930 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.25 ]
- Morse Maker
- MorseMaker is an up-to-date replacement for the Morse Machine shown further down this page. It has been re-written using a different programming language and is now entirely 'stand-alone' requiring no run-time support files. This version also works with Windows XP and can use the soundcard but please note that, unlike its predecessor, it does not split the alphabet into smaller 'learning' blocks and does not incorporate the Morse reader.
[ Hits: 2172 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.23 ]
- How make N-Type Connectors
- How to make easily your N-type connector, pictures and procedure, step by step
[ Hits: 2525 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 6.62 ]
- Choosing Wire Size for Toroidal Inductors
- Measurements that show it doesn't make much difference
[ Hits: 2053 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 6.34 ]
- Make you drill more flexible
- A useful tool to make PCB
[ Hits: 2676 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- CB Mic Wiring
- Excellent resource for microphones wiring including old make of cb radios.
Microphone wiring can be a real pain if you arent sure how to work out which wire goes where. On this page i will try to explain the basics and also give you the wiring positions for most CB radio's
[ Hits: 25709 | Votes: 36 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- Rtty interface (FSK/AFSK) with sound cards
- "How to remove the so called ""ground loop"" and the reentry in the RTTY broadcast and make radio and PC happily coexist"
[ Hits: 8710 | Votes: 36 | Rating: 6.98 ]
how to make
You can try similar termshow to make make a xf 30b am make-your-own-am make make your own am how-to-make make qsl how to make pcb boards make a xf 30b am filter how to make money on cra make am filter how to make a ham radio make qsl cards how to make an portable how to make an antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links