Search Results for "html"4056 links
Antennas : 2M
- A 146 Mhz J-Pole Antenna
- A 2 meter (146 Mhz) J-Pole antenna that is inexpensive, and easy to build.
[ Hits: 105697 | Votes: 138 | Rating: 4.98 ]
- Antennas for SW Broadcasters
- All antennas for shortwave broadcasting, Log-periodic, Dipole Arrays, Curtains antennas, rhombics, broadband dipoles with photos and details.
[ Hits: 7508 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.11 ]
- Yagi-Uda antennas
- A Yagi-Uda antenna is familiar as the commonest kind of terrestrial TV antenna to be found on the rooftops of houses
[ Hits: 14027 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 6.17 ]
- K2 Logger
- K2 logging system by WB2QAP, logs ARCI sponsored contests and others with same point system
[ Hits: 1483 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 10 Meter Beacon, 28.288 mhz Hurricane Uta USA
[ Hits: 1207 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Contesting resource pages by OH1NOA
[ Hits: 621 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Hellschreiber beacon project
- This web site describes a low power beacon system to be used for propagation and performance tests on the lower bands. The beacon offers CW (on-off keyed) modes and FSK modes; the traditional Morse ID mode, and Feld-Hell, another highly noise immune CW mode.
[ Hits: 1440 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.83 ]
- QRP... Getting Started
- A Site to help you get started in QRP, including building your own QRP radio.
[ Hits: 5373 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- QRP Antenna Projects from WE6W
- Method of storing my portable wire antennas.
[ Hits: 5682 | Votes: 50 | Rating: 5.81 ]
- Ionospheric T Index
- T index explained BY NOAA
[ Hits: 459 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Control program for TM-D710
- Software to control the frequency and the band on the Kenwood TM-D710.
[ Hits: 1012 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 4.27 ]
- AM Radio DXing
- What the heck is DXing? When is the best time to listen? What stations are easiest to hear?
[ Hits: 5894 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- What can I hear on shortwave radio
- Most people, when they think of "shortwave," think of shortwave broadcasting. There are lots of other services using the shortwaves, although not as many as there used to be.
[ Hits: 2114 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- An application which can monitor both local TNC and remote Internet APRS packets
[ Hits: 2865 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Radio Distance Software
- This is a trivial program which calculates the distance and the bearing between two points. Points are either entered as geogr. data (Latitude/Longitude) or as qth-locator in the Maidenhead format (6 or 8 digits), as used in ham radio. Output is in degrees [°] for bearings, in Kilometer [km], US statute miles [mi] or nautical miles [nm] for distance
[ Hits: 10371 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 6.12 ]
- RCOM for Linux
- Terminal program for serial device.
[ Hits: 2276 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- XPR for Linux
- Simple program for ham radio Uses AX25 support built in Linux kernel, works in X11 graphics environment.
[ Hits: 1997 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.85 ]
- Converts your logs into ADIF (Shacklog, EasyLog, PC-Profilog, LogPlus, DXLog, Log-Projekt, QW, UKWTEST, DAS LOG, HAM-LCT, Eurowinlog, StationMaster, Catlog, ARMAP95/98/2000, SPRINT, WinFD32, WAG, Fivenine, Excel Spreadsheet, CSV or TXT file; also ADIF to ASCII, import into RXCLUS DXCC and IOTA database, *.upf import file for IOTAMEM2 and many other features)
[ Hits: 4043 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- QRPPAL for Windows
- Free QRP logging software by WB2QAP
[ Hits: 1717 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- WJ2O Master QSO Logging program
- Master QSO logging program with a lot of features developped since 1985. DOS version discontinued and unsupported.
[ Hits: 1577 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- TNC virtual phone modem driver for windows 95, known also as TFSlip95
[ Hits: 1046 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Freeware RemIcom-B is a very simple ICOM remote program.
Display of current frequency, mode and filter
ITU HF Band assignment (ITU Region 1, 2 and 3 selectable)
HAM HF Band usage
analog frequency band display
[ Hits: 3218 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- CI-V Test
- CI-V Test for Win98 (others not tested, but should work) is a simple freeware program to display received CI-V messages in Hex and text, and send commands for test purposes to the rig. This program is not intended to convienently control your rig, just explore the functions of CI-V.
[ Hits: 1906 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- T-Network Tuner Simulation
- Simulator for the popular, series capacitor, parallel inductor T-network tuners
[ Hits: 1969 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 7.20 ]
- Radio Beacon Controller
- Diagram shows a block diagram of a Radio Beacon
[ Hits: 1294 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 2.25 ]