and 5 categories
about hz antenna on dxzone.com
Result Page: [prev] 1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Antennas : 10M Antennas : 160M Antennas : 2M
Antennas : 40M Antennas : 6M
- G4CQM Homebrew VHF Yagi antennas
- Homebrew VHF Yagi 50MHz 144MHz 432MHz 1296MHz 2320MHz 6M 2M 70CM 23CM 13CM Yagis
[ Hits: 17656 | Votes: 90 | Rating: 8.41 ]
- 7 Elements YAGI for 144 Mhz
- The QM7 antenna is a simple 7 elements Yagi with 3.7 m boom length for the lower 144 MHz
SSB/MGM band, in PDF Format
[ Hits: 36663 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 5.68 ]
- QM5 Yagi for 2 meters band
- The QM5 antenna is a simple 5 elements Yagi with 1.88 m boom length for the lower 144 MHz SSB/MGM band, I used it mainly for Sporadic-E and MS contacts. It exhibits a forward gain of 9.17 dBd; i.e. 11.3 dB forward gain over the isotropic radiator, while the F/R is about 11.5 dB. Elements
[ Hits: 5966 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- QM7 7 elements 144 MHz Yagi-Uda Antenna
- The QM7 antenna is a simple 7 elements Yagi with 3.70 m boom length for the lower 144 MHz SSB/MGM band, used it mainly for Sporadic-E and MS contacts. It exhibits a forward gain of 11.35 dBd; i.e. 13.5 dB forward gain over the isotropic radiator, while the F/R is about 12.5 dB
[ Hits: 5007 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 5.69 ]
Antennas : 80M Antennas : EH Antennas : J-Pole Antennas : Magnetic Loop Antennas : Mobile Antennas : Portable Antennas : Satellite Antennas : VHF UHF Antennas : Yagi CB Radio : Packet and Digital FRS and GMRS : Resources Manufacturers : Microwave Operating Modes : Microwave Technical Reference : Preamplifiers
- 50MHz J-Pole Antenna
- Need a general purpose antenna on the magic band? The J-Pole is an easy-to-build and inexpensive device that provides an omni-directional vertically polarised antenna without the need for a ground plane. In technical terms, it is an end fed vertical 1/2 wave which is fed via a 1/4 wave matching stub.
[ Hits: 30887 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- Moxon rectangles for 6 Meters
- Moxon antenna for 50 mhz, The Moxon rectangle is a quite broad-band antenna, but it is not quite broad enough to cover the entire band.
[ Hits: 8847 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- Six Meter Moxon Antenna
- N2MH description and phots of a moxon antenna for six meters band, includes clear pictures, drawings and assembling instruction to build this antenna for 50 mhz.
[ Hits: 27682 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 6.93 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links