Search Results for "i gate"140 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 40M : 40 meter Vertical Antennas
- A 40m Vertical
- This antenna is intended as a simple, inexpensive solution for the newcomer to experiment across the 40m band (7.0-7.2MHz) when only restricted space is available
[ Hits: 9703 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.80 ]
- Bazooka dipole for 70 cm band
- Here is a very simple 70cms dipole from Harald PD2HFE, which uses a single piece of
RG-213 coaxial cable 34 cms in length.
[ Hits: 13159 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 5.60 ]
- K9AY Flag Pennant Ewe
- Elongated Terminated Loops, usage and details by K9AY Lewallen
[ Hits: 1084 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Antenna system in a shopping trolley wally
- Multiband portable antenna system edited by Andy Foad G0FTD, consisting of an old cb antenna with it's 27Mhz matching coil, an antenna tuner, car battery and a transceiver
[ Hits: 1729 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Gippsland Gate Radio and Electronics Club
- Radio and electronics club
[ Hits: 863 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Darley Amateur Radio Club - An Anglo-Amercian Radio Club - G0FOS - GB4JUL
- We are an Anglo-American Radio Club, based near Harrogate, North Yorkshire, England, serving the needs of local hams and providing fcc license examinations.
[ Hits: 653 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Bromley Repeater Group - Gateway
- Website and Forums of The Bromley Repeater Group which has been formed to launch and maintain the new Kent repeater, GB3OK. Located in Orpington and with an ASL of 600 feet, it's predicted to provide coverage over a large area of London and South East England. Also on Echolink node 280040
[ Hits: 421 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Georgia Tech Amateur Radio Club
- W4AQL``Georgia Tech Amateur Radio Club``Site for W4AQL, located at the Georgia Institute of Technology in Atlanta, Georgia.
[ Hits: 962 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.75 ]
- Ham Radio India
- Gateway to Indian Radio Amateurs. Resource features Indian amateur news, photos, circuits, articles, downloads, message boards and discussion forums.
[ Hits: 796 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 6.94 ]
- PMR446 Chesterfield eQSO Gateway
- Website for all Chesterfield Gateways on 446, using eQso.
[ Hits: 2369 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- ALT Fabrication
- ALT Fabrication manufacturer and distributor serving the telecommunication industry. Boomgates, Sector frames, grounding, electrical.
[ Hits: 2036 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- Gateway Electronics
- Amateur radio kits, cw keyers, vhf mini receivers, 2 meter preamplifier and more audio related kits, based in St. louis, Mo and San diego, ca USA
[ Hits: 4843 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- APRS in Karlsruhe Germany
- APRS in Karlsruhe (Germany), APRS&WX, APRS&PSK31, APRS-WLan-Igate
[ Hits: 311 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 446muppets.co.uk Portal
- eQSO Gateway on a server for 446mhz ex cb radio operators uk & worldwide
[ Hits: 2033 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- A Little Mobile Information
- Alan Applegate (K0BG) article on mobile oprtations
[ Hits: 890 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- I.N.O.R.C. - Official Site
- Official site of the "Italian Naval Old Rhythmers Club", gatehering CW operators from Military Navy and Civil Marine
[ Hits: 591 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Powerful antenna modeling tool using NEC 2 computing engine. Nec2 specifically provide users, either those experienced with the Nec2 processes, or for those who are neophytes but want to model their own antennas.
Nec2Go uses a simplified process for defining the antenna structure and then providing view of the structure, plots (2D and 3D) and other significant data that is pertinent to the design.
This simplified process uses an edit file with equations for all definitions.
[ Hits: 1730 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- SV2AGW Packet Engine Professional
- This is a brand new program based on the well Known "AGW Packet Engine/ AGWPE". It is a special Windows utility for amateur radio packet users that interfaces multiple packet programs and multiple TNCs (Terminal Node Controllers) / modems: lets one TNC be used by more than one packet program, lets one packet program use more than one TNC, lets your sound card be used as a physical TNC or modem, no need to buy a TNC
, has an optional 'TCP/IP Over Radio' feature that lets you send TCP/IP data sentences via packet to internet gateways
[ Hits: 2296 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- ICOM IC-746PRO Dead TX
- The purpose of this web page is to try to investigate the ICOM IC-746PRO Dead TX problem reported by many radio amateurs through out the world; and unfortunately not properly taken care of by ICOM. If you are the owner of either the ICOM IC-746PRO or the IC-7400 you may already have experienced the Dead TX Issue. If not you may sooner or later.
[ Hits: 3237 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.20 ]
- 2m Band VHF antenna pre-amplifier
- Homebrew pre-amp for 144-146 MHz amateur band and OSCAR Satellites, using BF981
Dual-gate MosFet. Gain ~15 dB, NF=1dB.
[ Hits: 11698 | Votes: 91 | Rating: 8.55 ]
You can try similar termsi gate pi gate gate ciy south gate ca south gate dual gate fet noise gate ocean gate nj nand gate gate dip meter audio gate south gate, ca golden gate dual gate boom gate
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links