- Kenwood continues its strong and proud heritage as the Pacesetter in Amateur Radio. Kenwood was the first Amateur Radio manufacturer on the Web. It is our firm dedication to continue leading the way with useful website services in the future. Visit our Amateur page to learn more.
SPRE Home Page
- The Spartan Packet Radio Experiment (SPRE) is an Amateur Radio (Ham radio) communications experiment. The primary mission was to test satellite tracking using amateur packet radio and Global Positioning System (GPS). SPRE was developed and built by the University of Maryland Amateur Radio Association (UMARA) with assistance from NASA, volunteer engineers, and volunteer software professionals.
- Amateur Radio, Citizen's Band Radio, Commercial Radio, General Electronic items, Marine Radio, and Short Wave Radios, Hamilton Ohio
[ Hits: 2133 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.38 ]
Atlantic Ham Radio Ltd.
- Canada's premier amateur radio, shortwave radio, scanner, CB, marine and aircraft radio store. A complete line of acessories is also available along with full service and repair facilities.
Surplus Sales of Nebraska
- 3000 page mega website for Radio Amateurs, builders, radio broadcasters, manufacturers and individuals around the world. We cover any RF part you can think of from vacuum capacitors to rf connectors to transmitting doorknob caps to roller inductors.