DX Cluster for AndroidPriority listing
- DX Cluster is an DX Cluster client for Android smartphones DX Cluster supports: Real time DX spots, Different band and mode filters, A country filter for spotter or the spots, Prefix or call sign alarms
[ Hits: 5560 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.62 ]
- Morse Decoder decodes Morse code characters trough the built-in microphone of your Android device.
[ Hits: 4934 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 5.88 ]
- DroidRTTY is an Android app to decode and encode Ham Radio RTTY with the build in microphone/speaker or wired to your radio.
- IDSP is an app for IPHONE and IPOD Touch.
Made by 2 powerful filters, a band pass and a band stop with adjustable bandwidth. Filters are butterworth 4 and 8 poles, sample rate at 44,100 32 bit. Cancel every noise and hear only your qso.
iPhone Ham Radio Callsign Lookup
- This webapp provides an iPhone-compatible lookup of Amateur Radio Callsigns. It provides the name, address, and license class (from the FCC’s public records) of any US-Licensed Amateur Radio Operator.
Morse Key for iPhone
- A free simple touchscreen-based CW Morse Code straight key. Practice sending Morse Code on your iPhone.
[ Hits: 1353 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
Friis-It NF for iPhone
- Friis-It NF is the first iPhone OS based application that allows you to calculate noise figure, system sensitivity, and cascaded gain for an RF Receiver system
[ Hits: 357 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Iphone app for ncdxf IARU beacon monitoring, shows the currently transmitting beacon on each band, reception charts from the active monitoring stations, and latest solar flux A and K indices
[ Hits: 952 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
DxSpot for iOS
- DxSpot is your mobile access into the Amateur Radio DX cluster network for your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. Commercial application.
[ Hits: 132 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
Not satisfied ? Lookup Google Custom Search Engine for i phone apps