Search Results for "i sound"304 links - and 3 categories
DX Resources : Contest
- K5ZD contest audio recordings
- Have you ever wanted to listen in on a serious SO2R DX contest effort? hear what the low bands sound like from New England? enjoy a contest without having access to a radio? This is your chance!
[ Hits: 1835 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Spy Numbers sound files
- Hundred of spy number stations recordings in mp3 file format
[ Hits: 12790 | Votes: 50 | Rating: 7.23 ]
- Contest audio file
- MP3 file recording a QSOs with SP5CKA and SN7N (SP7PS) in SP DX Contest 2001 on 40m (recorded by SP7PS)
[ Hits: 1264 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- RTTY and SSTV sounds
- SSTV and RTTY sample sound files in wav or mmv format for test pourposes.
[ Hits: 5177 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 2.95 ]
- Recording of DX and other signals on 160 meters
- Topband and DX recordings and sound files on 160 meters band
[ Hits: 678 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The PA2S 50 MHz Tape Archives
- The PA2S Tape Archives. Many RealAudio sound clips of 50 MHz DX contacts, recorded during solar cycle 21 and 22.
[ Hits: 630 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The SoftRock-40 is a small, low-cost, good-performing "software defined radio" receiver that plugs into a computer USB port and delivers I-Q audio signals to the computer's sound card. It was designed by Tony Parks, KB9YIG and Bill Tracey, KD5TFD as an "SDR sampler project" for hams everywhere to easily try out software defined radio.
[ Hits: 7867 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Sounds Sweet Communications Speakers
- Speakers for Amateur Radio, 2-Way Radio, Shortwave and Scanner listening
[ Hits: 876 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Frequency Calibration for Weak Signal Work
- Accurate calibration of your receiver and sound card is necessary for good results with the weak signal modes in use at LF. Modern receivers with master oscillators that are synthesized to provide all conversion frequencies greatly simplify the process. This article describes a method of making the necessary measurements and adjustments to an ICOM R75 receiver and a sound card, using the ARGO software
[ Hits: 690 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- An HF Packet Tuning Indicator
- This article describes the use of a PSK31 soundcard program's "waterfall" display as great tuning indicator for any HF packet TNC
[ Hits: 553 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- MediaCorp Radio
- Operates Singapore's largest radio network with 11 FM stations and 3 shortwave stations providing sound entertainment and up-to-the-minute news and information locally and internationally.
[ Hits: 492 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Kiwi Radio
- New Zealand
[ Hits: 478 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- acarsd is an ACARS decoder for a LINUX or Windows PC which attempts to decode ACARS transmissions in real-time using up to three Soundcards. acarsd is also a realtime ACARS Server, for the worldwide spotter and ACARS community.
[ Hits: 11810 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 6.65 ]
- Comercial windows sound/voice activated recorder, will start recording when sound is detected. Recording to compact MP3-files. 30 days trial available.
[ Hits: 5530 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 7.88 ]
- Total Recorder
- Captures any audio from the Internet, records audio from CD, microphone, line-in, converts any sound formats to WAVE and MP3. Total Recorder records streaming audio, Mic input, Line-in input as well as CDs and DVDs, allows users to schedule any number of future recordings
[ Hits: 6397 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 8.72 ]
- Phase 3D (AO-40) Decoder
- This program demodulates the telemetry data signal transmitted by the AO-40 satellite (aka Phase III-D) using the PC sound card
[ Hits: 1373 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- ComTekk Tone Generator
- ComTekk Software Tone generator for 2-way radio signaling. Use sound card to generate CTCSS, DTMF, tone remote, ANI and more. Synthesizer for simulation and testing of 2-way radio systems, repeaters, remote control, ANI, Paging and more
[ Hits: 2700 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- A MT Hell dos transmitting program by DF6NM
[ Hits: 354 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Morse Maker
- MorseMaker is an up-to-date replacement for the Morse Machine shown further down this page. It has been re-written using a different programming language and is now entirely 'stand-alone' requiring no run-time support files. This version also works with Windows XP and can use the soundcard but please note that, unlike its predecessor, it does not split the alphabet into smaller 'learning' blocks and does not incorporate the Morse reader.
[ Hits: 2074 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.23 ]
- MMVARI is a multi-Mode SoundCard Ham (Amateur) Radio program for receiving and transmitting the RTTY-PSK-FSK-MFSK modes. The program was written to experiment with the efficiency of transmitting Japanese and East Asian languages (HL/BV/BY) using the VARICODE
[ Hits: 5334 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.71 ]
- Oscilloscope, Realtime spectrum analyzer, Impedance meter, RLC bridge and signal generator for Windows. Is a Windows application that converts your PC into a powerful dual-trace signal analyzer (oscilloscope, FFT etc...) . Uses your PC sound card as an Analog-to-Digital a Converter to digitize any input waveform
and as Digital-to-analog Converter for the signal generator.
True 24 bit adc/dac 48K/96k/192k sampes/sec.
[ Hits: 17254 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.71 ]
- SV2AGW Packet Engine Professional
- This is a brand new program based on the well Known "AGW Packet Engine/ AGWPE". It is a special Windows utility for amateur radio packet users that interfaces multiple packet programs and multiple TNCs (Terminal Node Controllers) / modems: lets one TNC be used by more than one packet program, lets one packet program use more than one TNC, lets your sound card be used as a physical TNC or modem, no need to buy a TNC
, has an optional 'TCP/IP Over Radio' feature that lets you send TCP/IP data sentences via packet to internet gateways
[ Hits: 2158 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- SpectraScope is a simple Windows interface program allowing your computer to view up to two audio waveforms in either the time or frequency domain. The program is a Windows soft panel operating as a dual channel oscilloscope and spectrum analyzer. The useful frequency of operation is 20 to 10,000 Hz in the time domain and 20 to 20,000 Hz in the frequency domain. The program uses the computer sound card to capture the audio input.
[ Hits: 10341 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Rig to Soundcard Interface by M0UKD
- Practival project that contains two isolation transformers, one for AF from the tranciever to the line in on a soundcard, and one from the audio out of the soundcard back to the mic / data input of the radio. Both of which are variable inside the interface via two preset resistors.
[ Hits: 547 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Sound Card Interfacing
- Homebrew your PC sound card to radio interface with this circuit obtained from the pages of Ernie Mills WM2U.
[ Hits: 308 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]