and 3 categories
about i sound on dxzone.com
Result Page: [prev] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 [next]
Antennas : Feed Lines : Open Wire Antique Radios : Collections Ham Radio : Clubs : North America : USA : Washington Internet and Radio : Podcast Internet and Radio : Sounds
Manufacturers : Antenna Parts : Aluminium Tubing Operating Modes Shopping and Services : Regional : Europe Software : Beacon Monitoring Software : DSP Software : Linux Software : Signal Generator
- QRP sound files
- A sound file collection of QRP contacts by AE5X
[ Hits: 392 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- D-Star presentation and sounds
- A powerpoint presentation of the D-STAR operating
mode by K7VE includes d-star sound samples
[ Hits: 1819 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.40 ]
- Digital Operating Modes
- Description, frequencies and sound samples of most popular amateur radio digital modes by DG8FBV
[ Hits: 883 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.00 ]
Software : Spectrum analyzers Software : Utilities Software : Voice Keyer Technical Reference : Sound Card Radio Interfacing
- Test Tone Generator
- This Test Tone Generator (TTG) turns your PC into a function generator and enables you to demonstrate, test and tune sound systems, create sound effects and a whole range of other uses to suit your needs. It can also be used for educational purposes.
[ Hits: 9340 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 4.95 ]
- Tone Sound Frequency Sweep Generator
- Generating of up to eight independent oscillatory processes per each channel with separate frequency, initial phase and amplitude controls.
[ Hits: 6063 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- SigJenny turns your PC into a flexible and powerful audio signal generator for free.
It can create multiple waveforms, sweep, fire single or repeating tone bursts. You can save your sound as a wav file, display a frequency response, use SigJenny a bit like an oscilloscope, and do a very good impression of a police car!
[ Hits: 11145 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.12 ]
- Sound Card Interface by VK6YSF
- Presented here is a transceiver to computer sound card interface complete with automated transmit key function. A sound card interface is simply the audio coupling of a computer soundcard and a transceiver to allow various computer applications that send and receive SSTV, RTTY, PSK31 and other similar modes based on soundcard generated signals.
[ Hits: 2163 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- ICOM Soundcard Interface
- IC820H or other Icom Radios Soundcard interface for VHF EME use by DF9CY
[ Hits: 1062 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Sound Card Interfacing for RTTY, PSK31, and SSTV
- Using a PC sound card to coonect to your radio.
[ Hits: 1434 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Sound Card interface
- Interface to insulate the radio circuits from the computer by VK2GWK
[ Hits: 1323 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links