ic 200087 links
Antennas : End-Fed
- End-fed vertical j-pole and horizontal zepp vertical
- There are many incorrect ideas and claims surrounding end-fed vertical antennas (like the I-Max 2000), end fed horizontal antennas, Zepp, and J-pole antennas. This article describes it.
[ Hits: 8222 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- Broadband receiving antenna matching
- This article addresses the subject of obtaining the best signal transfer from an antenna to the
typical 50-ohm receiver input over a wide frequency range, with emphasis on medium-wave
(500 – 2000 kHz), encompassing the standard AM broadcast band and the 160-m amateur band.
[ Hits: 5584 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Bigyun2000's Communications pages
- Radio related site including, ham, swl, cb, 11mtrs, scanners, aviation, frequencies, free software, downloads, decoding, space etc.
[ Hits: 5408 | Votes: 102 | Rating: 8.16 ]
- OX2K Greenland
- The official home page of the Greenland EME DXpedition 29 May - 5 June 2000
[ Hits: 469 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- S59ABC S52000 Radio club Maribor
- Home page of radio club Maribor Slovenia:S59ABC,S52000 milenum callsing.
[ Hits: 806 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- Whitton Amateur Radio Group
- If you find yourself in London then please do visit. The club operates a HF station with the call sign GX0MIN, Friday evenings. We have held the contest call sign M2W since 2000, and regularly participate in HF contests. CQWW SSB is a favourite and the group has operated the October event from Whitton using M2W and from DX locations during the years, with the calls 9H0WW, ZC4DX, C56DX, A45ZN.
[ Hits: 495 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.85 ]
- LY Hamfest 2000
- Radio amateurs in Lithuania have a tradition every summer to meet somewhere in a beautiful place. Lithuanian Amateur Radio Society (LRMD) and Panevezys district radio club organize LY HAMFEST '2000 and kindly invite radio amateurs from all countries.
[ Hits: 793 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- HB9AFZ Web receiver in Switzerland
- Web receiver of hb9afz-using icom pcr 1000 on weekends 0800-2000 utc.
[ Hits: 6625 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 5.27 ]
- WinLink 2000
- WinLink 2000 employs Stations World-wide to provide an HF/VHF/UHF digital radio Interface into the Internet Email system for the mobile radio operator. Features include binary and graphic file attachments, APRS position reporting and over 340 downloadable WX products. The mode used is Pactor I and Pactor II.
[ Hits: 5047 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 5.68 ]
- Quick and Dirty Guide to PSK31
- KB2EOQãs quick and dirty guide to the new digital modes, presented to CCAFMA October 23, 2000
[ Hits: 2402 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- M.E.B.A. Electronics
- Distributor of electronic's, also carry astatic, cherokee, cobra, dosy, firestik, solarcon,CB radios,10 meter radio's, antennas, microphones, power supplies, echo boards, expanders, meters and CB accessories along with Mobile audio/video products.
[ Hits: 2893 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.28 ]
- QuickRecord is a trialware compact application for recording and playing sound on a Microsoft Windows PC. It works on Windows 95, 98, Me, NT4, 2000, and XP. Recording and playing back directly to and from disk files, QuickRecord maintains the simplicity of the standard Windows Sound Recorder applet but without the restrictions.
[ Hits: 3437 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- QSO Manager
- HF QSO/QSL/Award managment, ADIF Import/Export, full version free to everybody. Requires Access 97 or Access 2000 (with JPEG and TIFF filter installed), screen resolution 800x600/1024x768
[ Hits: 2899 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.57 ]
- AirMail is a HF radio mail program for sending and receiving messages via Pactor, either via the ham radio system or participating marine or commercial services
[ Hits: 2747 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- WinMSDSP 2000
- Shareware program to receive and transmit high speed CW (morse code) used in MS (amateur radio communication mode) with MS Windows 95/98 and sound card.
[ Hits: 2738 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- Free german Open Source HAM Logging Program unter the terms of the GNU General Public License. CLLOG runs under MS-DOS (Windows DOS-Window under 3.x,9x,NT,ME,2000) and LINUX. All Functions for Logbook.
[ Hits: 8461 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Win-EQF* for Windows provides sophisticated logging and station control features in a flexible and straight-forward package
[ Hits: 2057 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- Kangaroo Tabor Software
- HF Communications Analysis and Prediction Tools for Amateur Radio and communications professionals. Featuring: WinCAP Wizard, Beacon-Time Wizard, GeoAlert-Extreme Wizard, ID Wizard, KTS Clock Screen Saver, NERDAlert 2000
[ Hits: 2953 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Ionospheric Simulator
- This program simulates a HF link, using sound card and WIN95 by Michael Keller, DL6iAK
[ Hits: 2519 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.14 ]
- Shareware dual channel audio spectrum analyzer for Windows 2000/XP which can provide either a scrolling time-frequency display or a spectrum analyzer scope display in real time for any sound source connected to your sound card. Can be used for MTHELL, QRSS and DFCW by R S Horne
[ Hits: 48671 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 6.34 ]
You can try similar termsdgm mkb 2000 tk 2000 ft 950 vs. ts 2000 log 2000 ara 2000 ft 2000 tr 2000 sw 2000 tk 2000 1 isp rct 2000 2000 mhz dx 2000 dmu 2000 sky ts-2000 sam 2000
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links