rtl-sdr.com A blog about RTL-SDR
- RTL-SDR is a very cheap software defined radio that uses a DVB-T TV tuner dongle based on the RTL2832U chipset. This is a blog about rtl-sdr, software defined radio and their developments and applications.
K2NCC's YouTube Channel
- Video samples of amateur radio, military, government, domestic and international data transmissions. Covering such digital modes as ACARS, CHIP, DOMINO, JT65, MT63, NAVTEX, and many more by K2NCC Frank
- Amateur Radio Products From John Hansen, W2FS, Kenwood D700 Keyboard Interface, Expandable TNC with an Optional, remote controls for ICOM radios, frequency keypads for yaesu and icom radios
- TNC-X - The Expandable TNC
A new Terminal Node Controller (kit) design based on the Chepponis/Karn KISS protocol. It is implemented using a Microchip PIC 16F628A microcontroller, a CML MX614 Bell 202 modem chip, an 8K Ramtron FRAM
- Digital Voice Transceiver Project
This Project began to explore the use of the DVSI AMBE 2020 voice compression chip and also the ADF7021 single chip VHF RF Transceiver from Analog Devices.
[ Hits: 1169 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
Digital Voice Dongle Project
- This project is to create a small board that when plugged into a PC USB port, will provide an interface to a DVSI digital voice VOCODER chip.
- Provider of electronic components documentation. Offer a reliable tool to find semiconductors components technical information like parts, datasheets, cross reference, obsolete and new circuits.