- Clover technical specifications, digital communications mod
e that conveys 8-bit digital data over narrow-band high-frequency radio.
- Domino is the name given by the developers to a family of IFK coded coherent phase single tone MFSK keyed mod
es, using sequential tone-pairs in two alternate fields arranged as orthogonal but interleaved tone sets.
Mt-63 technical description
- The MT-63 mod
em, constructed around a high speed DSP processor, either in a dedicated external DSP unit like the Motorola EVM, or in PC software using the PC sound card, transmits 64 tones spaced 15.625 Hz apart, in the 1 kHz bandwidth.
- MFSK is an easy-to-use chat mod
e for real-time amateur contacts, nets and bulletin transmissions, but not intended for contesting or Bulletin Board System (BBS) use. It is a half-duplex non-Automatic Repeat ReQuest (ARQ) forward-error-correcting (FEC) mod
e. It performs well on long-path fading conditions and in the presence of interference
- The Olivia transmission system is constructed of two layers: the lower, mod
ulation layer is an (almost) classical Multi-Frequency Shift Keying (MFSK) and the higher layer is a Forward Error-Correcting (FEC) code based on Walsh functions.
- PACTOR can be viewed as a combination of two earlier digital mod
es, packet radio and AMateur Teleprinting Over Radio (AMTOR). PACTOR provides improved throughput because its transmission speed adapts to the quality of the link and it uses Huffman compressed characters.
- PACTOR-II is a fully backward-compatible improvement to the original PACTOR system. It is an adaptive mod
e that applies different mod
ulation and encoding methods depending on the channel quality.