RF-overload for Icom IC 746 756 series
- The following transceivers can be susceptible to damage from a strong RF field (or RF-overload) IC-746 IC-746PRO IC-756 IC-756PRO IC-756PROII
IC-756PROIII n1eq explain why
- Bobís Electronics serve a wide market of customers throughout the Midwes, supports brand names such as Bendix King, ICOM, Relm, Uniden, Antenna Specialist, Antennex, Cushcraft, DB Products, Maxrad, Sinclair, and numerous others.
Memphis Amateur Electronics
- Carry hundreds of ham radio products including amateur radios from Alinco, Icom, Kenwood, and Yaesu, plus ham radio products from MFJ, LDG, Diamond Antennas, Hustler, Ameritron, Astron power supplies, and books of all kinds
Cupeles Electronics LLC
- Two way radio communication services for Kenwood Icom Yaesu radio and ameritron drake cliperton henry heathkit amp yaesu kenwood linear amplifiers based in Harrisburg, PA by WB3M
- Established in 1991,
specialist distributor of Two-Way Radio Communication Accessories. Products are suitable for most of the worldwide manufacturers including Icom, Kenwood, Tait, Maxon, Motorola, Philips/Simoco, Vertex-Standard/Yaesu and more besides.
KC8UNJ radio programming software
- Radio programming programs for YAESU and ICOM handheld transceivers.
VX-7 Commander, VX-2 Commander, VX-5 Commander, VR-120 Commander, and IC-R2 Commander.
All software on this site is designed to work on Windows 9x, ME, NT, 2K, and XP.