- HamStationExtreme, hamradiostation and scopestation makers. CallSign Software provides a variety of Radio Control Packages to drive ICOM
, Elecraft, and Ten-Tec's latest DSP based Transceivers and Receivers.
FREQ DB Icom
- Program that interfaces with a text file of frequencies plus other data and tunes your ICOM
radio. You create this data yourself, and can use almost any data you wish. You use the program by clicking a station in the file to tune your radio to the station or net, or scan the list looking for nets that are on the air.
- This is a very simple program which helps visually handicapped people to see the frequency and mode of the rig. Or maybe it's useful for demos, trade shows or similiar. It will work with any Icom
except the IC-735.
- RadioComm can be used to program your Icom
radio's memory, or to create nice radio-frequency spectra (see above) or to interface your radio to a huge database of frequencies.
- CI-V OCX For The Icom
756Pro allow you to interface your own application or visual basic, excel, word or similar custom applications to your icom
Virtual Legacy Radio
- Windows remote control for Yaesu or Icom
. Displays the current transceiver settings frequency, mode, and others on the PC in an old-fashioned way that corresponds to the look of receivers in 70's.
DX-Cluster Watch (DCW) is an application that automatically refreshes a web page with the dx-cluster content, parses spot lines from it, keeps a consolidated list and inserts the spots to VLR as frequency markers by OK1FIG