SPRE Home Page
- The Spartan Packet Radio Experiment (SPRE) is an Amateur Radio (Ham radio) communications experiment. The primary mission was to test satellite tracking using amateur packet radio and Global Positioning System (GPS). SPRE was developed and built by the University of Maryland Amateur Radio Association (UMARA) with assistance from NASA, volunteer engineers, and volunteer software professionals.
NAVSTAR GPS Timing Operations
- NAVSTAR GPS Timing Operations, USNO GPS Data & Information Files Global Positioning System Overview Current GPS Constellation, GPS Time Transfer Operations, GPS & Glonass Satellite Visibility
- Full line Amateur Radio dealer - Alinco, Icom, Kenwood, Yaesu radios, various antenna and accessory manufacturers.
Muir Communications Ltd - Victoria BC.
- Amateur Radio and 2-way commercial Radio Dealer. Sales and service for ICOM Radio Products. CB Radios, antennas and installations. Spread Spectrum Radio modems.
Super-Duper for Listeners
- SDL is a dedicated contest logger for SWLs. It's good for all the major international contests and for dozens of others worldwide. SDL is fully working and unrestricted, and is distributed as freeware. It links to Icom, Kenwood and Yaesu radios to follow band and mode changes.
- 32-bit Windows software to control multiple radios simultaneously. Beside direct control, it also features frequency and memory management and various scan options. Supported radios range from AOR to Icom and WiNRADiO.