The Cycloid Collinear, a CP Omni
- This paper describes a wide band, high gain, multi-element cp omni with a single 50 ohm feedpoint with instructions for building a 2 and half element cycloid collinear for 2 meters.
Design your Own Super J Pole
Home-brew Compact 6dBi Collinear Antennapop
- This page details the construction of an easy-to-make collinear 360 degrees omni-directional, vertically polarised, antenna for 802.11b/g wireless networking.
Comparison of two windom antennas
- The antenna comparison being reported was between a commercial Chelcom 136ft multi-band windom designed for 80m to 10m and a home brew 260ft full size windom designed for 160m to 10m by G0VVN, G3KAU and G3GRO
Windom Antenna with 4:1 balun
- The Windom is an Off-center wire multiband Antenna. The old version was fed just by a single-wire connected on 1/3 of antenna's overall length or with an open-line feeder (later versions). Here is another model with coaxial feeder, which is compatible with Solid States - 50 Ohm output transceivers .
The CQ iDX Award
- The CQ iDX Award encourages the development of a DXing mindset by recognizing the accomplishments of
those amateurs who make confirmed contacts with between 25 and 100 different DX countries
International DX Association, Inc
- The International DX Association is an amateur radio organization dedicated to working DX and making DX possible.
Promotes and supports DX operations in countries that have limited or no amateur radio activity. Support is usually to DXpeditions to rare DXCC entities. Provides DX news and QSL routes on 14.236 MHz at 2330z.
Sine Wave Generator
- Freeware windows Wave Generator use the sound card's output as sine wave output. A built in sweep algorithm is used by audio hackers to measure frequency repsonses of their amplifiers