The Double Bazooka Antenna
- The Double Bazooka Dipole is a very efficient single band antenna which is very quite, and does not require the use of a balun. This antenna consists of coax (RG58) or other 50 ohm type with the shield split at the center and the feedline attached to the open ends
The 5 Bands Wire-Beam
- This wire-beam has one radiator-element, feeded with 450-Ohm-Wireman-twinlead and needs an antenna-tuner. For the bands 6m, 10m, 12m, 15m, 17m and 20m bended reflector-elements are used.
The support is a cross of 4 fibreglass-fishing-rods
Frequency Calibration for Weak Signal Work
- Accurate calibration of your receiver and sound card is necessary for good results with the weak signal modes in use at LF. Modern receivers with master oscillators that are synthesized to provide all conversion frequencies greatly simplify the process. This article describes a method of making the necessary measurements and adjustments to an ICOM R75 receiver and a sound card, using the ARGO software
Konfabulator - DX ClusterPriority listing
- Freeware windows XP and MacOSX konfabulator widget dedicated to Amateur radio operators, is an easy interface to DX-Summit the ham-radio DX Cluster.
DX cluster spots represents live ham radio communication connections, and are an invaluable resource for amateur radio operators. Users can choose Bands or operating modes like digital emissions, QRP IOTA and more. Spots are refreshed automatically and refresh rate can be set by users, with a minimum of 100 seconds.
- RigResident is a small program for RIG control, which does allow to set and read data of connected tranceiver (frequency, mode etc).
RigResident supports more than 70 TRX models from ICOM, KENWOOD, YAESU and Ten-Tec.
Shortwave Log (SWLog)
- Shortwave Log, SWLog is a comprehensive logging and radio control program. While designed for shortwave and mediumwave listening, the program is quite adept when listening to longwave, utility, or amateur radio. Support Icom Drake TenTec Yaesu JRC and lowe receivers.
ICOM IC-746PRO Dead TX
- The purpose of this web page is to try to investigate the ICOM IC-746PRO Dead TX problem reported by many radio amateurs through out the world; and unfortunately not properly taken care of by ICOM. If you are the owner of either the ICOM IC-746PRO or the IC-7400 you may already have experienced the Dead TX Issue. If not you may sooner or later.