Low cost frequency stabilisation
- The IcomIC-746 is quite a popular HF/VHF multimode transceiver which has one shortcoming in its standard configuration when used to operate modes requiring good medium-term frequency stability.
[ Hits: 1496 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
IcomIC-746 impressions and mods.
- This article is a follow-up of Dallas Lankford's article IcomIC-746 Pro: Impressions and Mods,
published on www.kongsfjord.no and (partially) in the Swedish Short Wave Bulletin.
ICOM746 Temperature Measurements
- The ICOM746-Pro has acquired a history of NEC 1678G (IC-151) MMIC and driver transistor 2SK2975 failures. The failure of IC-151 appears to be a combination of ESD damage from electrostatic charge on the antenna entering IC-151, and perhaps thermal heat.
[ Hits: 1814 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
RF-overload for IcomIC746 756 series
- The following transceivers can be susceptible to damage from a strong RF field (or RF-overload) IC-746IC-746PRO IC-756 IC-756PRO IC-756PROII
IC-756PROIII n1eq explain why
- RUMlog is a short-wave logging and QSL handling/printing tool for MacOSX
RUMlog is available with an interface for transceiver control. Supporting Kenwood, Elecraft and ICOM. (IC-7400/IC746PRO, IC-7000 and IC-706)
N9ZLE ICOM - CIV Software
- IRC is a Free Radio control program for Icom radios using the CIV CT-17 or compatible interface. This program allows the use of different skins to display just about any radio from the IC746 to a secret agent watch. The program uses the new features available with the 746 and 756 to upload or save memories from your rig
- Memory manager for ICOMIC-706 MKIIG, IC-737, IC-7000, IC-746, IC-756 ProIII, Kenwood TS-570D, TS-570DG, TS-870, TS-2000 and Yaesu FT-920, FT-1000 , FT-2000, run on windows, free by OH2KXO
[ Hits: 1389 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.50 ]
Pro Key Set
- This small program helps you to edit the CW memories of your Icom 756Pro, 756Pro2, 746 or 746Pro rig. On startup it reads the current memory contents and displays it. You can edit the text and store the memories individually or all 4 together
ICOMIC-746PRO Dead TX
- The purpose of this web page is to try to investigate the ICOMIC-746PRO Dead TX problem reported by many radio amateurs through out the world; and unfortunately not properly taken care of by ICOM. If you are the owner of either the ICOMIC-746PRO or the IC-7400 you may already have experienced the Dead TX Issue. If not you may sooner or later.
PC to RTX interface
- Interface with galvanic isolated audio and digital paths. For ICOMIC-706, IC-718, IC-746 and IC-756 HF transceivers, the next one suits modern KENWOOD HF RIGs and the third is a simple "PSK-31" interface.