- Easytuner id an excel spreadsheet that tunes your radio. Works with all Kenwood and Icom
receivers and transceivers that are computer-controllable.
Sets receiver and transmitter frequency and mode
- A computer control program for ICOM
, KENWOOD, Radio Shack and AOR radios using Windows 3.1 or Windows 95. The program features 1000 frequency channels, 100 scan and search banks, and DBASE compatible frequency lookups.
N9ZLE ICOM - CIV Software
- IRC is a Free Radio control program for Icom
radios using the CIV CT-17 or compatible interface. This program allows the use of different skins to display just about any radio from the IC746 to a secret agent watch. The program uses the new features available with the 746 and 756 to upload or save memories from your rig
- HamStationExtreme, hamradiostation and scopestation makers. CallSign Software provides a variety of Radio Control Packages to drive ICOM
, Elecraft, and Ten-Tec's latest DSP based Transceivers and Receivers.
FREQ DB Icom
- Program that interfaces with a text file of frequencies plus other data and tunes your ICOM
radio. You create this data yourself, and can use almost any data you wish. You use the program by clicking a station in the file to tune your radio to the station or net, or scan the list looking for nets that are on the air.